Worst experience with a provider or client???

Chloe had the guy with the urine bag throw it on her
It's not a women bashing thread....It's a "This is how I fupducked thread". I didn't do enough home work and my "Expected Service Level" was way, way off. My fault totally.

It was my first and last traveler.
Went to see a new girl in Erie about a year and a half ago. She was rushing so fast she just couldn't get me up for the main event. I told her to forget it that it wasn't going to happen. I started getting dressed. She got pissed off and started crying. She already had the $ so it's not like I wasn't going to pay her.
About 20 minutes into my drive home I realized I didn't have my wallet. I drove through the median on I-90 and went back. I called from outside and told her my wallet must have fallen out of my pocket and she needed to bring it down to me ASAP. I told her not to hang up and talk to me the whole time she was looking for it and walking it down to me. She did as I asked and came down with my wallet. She hands it to me and said "I never even opened it up and looked inside". I thanked her and started to roll the window up. She stopped me and said "you don't need to worry, your $42 is still there. I don't steal." I said back to her "you might not steal but you just lied about not looking inside if you knew exactly how much money I have in it".

I didn't know if she found it as soon as I left or not so as soon as I got home I cancelled my credit cards and debit card. Lesson learned. I have left my wallet in the car ever since!
Off brand toilet tissue@incall whew

Why don't we appoint this as a woman bashing threAD. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth

How is this a woman's bashing thread? Seems that anyone can answer about their worst experience, to include the girls, but I must have missed something when I read the original post

There is a similar thread running in the national but I thought it would be fun to share some stories with a wny flair! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Nope, I didn't think so!
Chloe had the guy with the urine bag throw it on her Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Omg
My first negative review. Looks good but her pussy smells like fucking death. There is no reason for that shit.

Went to see a new girl in Erie about a year and a half ago. She was rushing so fast she just couldn't get me up for the main event. I told her to forget it that it wasn't going to happen. I started getting dressed. She got pissed off and started crying. She already had the $ so it's not like I wasn't going to pay her.
About 20 minutes into my drive home I realized I didn't have my wallet. I drove through the median on I-90 and went back. I called from outside and told her my wallet must have fallen out of my pocket and she needed to bring it down to me ASAP. I told her not to hang up and talk to me the whole time she was looking for it and walking it down to me. She did as I asked and came down with my wallet. She hands it to me and said "I never even opened it up and looked inside". I thanked her and started to roll the window up. She stopped me and said "you don't need to worry, your $42 is still there. I don't steal." I said back to her "you might not steal but you just lied about not looking inside if you knew exactly how much money I have in it".

I didn't know if she found it as soon as I left or not so as soon as I got home I cancelled my credit cards and debit card. Lesson learned. I have left my wallet in the car ever since! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
She sounds cray cray...Still works I have a thing for crazy chicks.

Why don't we appoint this as a woman bashing threAD. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Because you can post about your experiences also :v.
QUOTE] [/QUOTE]her pussy smells like fucking death. There is no reason for that shit.Sounds like a tale of woe EA shared a while ago about a not so fragrant love cave he ventured down on.........................:ja wdrop:
Well darlin, did you not notice the thread also prompts you ladies to share your worst experiences with us male counterparts aka perverts , so bash away!
Your right lick. The worst ever. Should have done the finger smell test. DAMN Tuna Fish.
Your right lick. The worst ever. Should have done the finger smell test. DAMN Tuna Fish. Originally Posted by East Amherst
I have had a couple of ladies that don't allow fiv, never thought much about it but I suppose it's not out of the question that they may simply be avoiding fst (finger sniff test) Phew!
I have had a couple of ladies that don't allow fiv, never thought much about it but I suppose it's not out of the question that they may simply be avoiding fst (finger sniff test) Phew! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
It may be bc some guys don't trim/file their finger nails enough? Came across that recently and it def doesn't feel good.. guy was great but fingernails were sharp as hell.. : (
Im thinking most guys would not want to hear about out absolutely worst experiences, def a total turn off!! Lol
Im thinking most guys would not want to hear about out absolutely worst experiences, def a total turn off!! Lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I think quite the opposite, obviously without naming names, I think it would be entertaining as hell to hear the girls side of this, may actually make some guys think about how they show up to a date and what the girls think about them. I mean I know how I show up, and if I'm doing something she may or may not like, I most def would want to be told.
Come on ladies. ...gotta be something. I've been told by a few of my ATF' s that the three day beard is the worst thing ever, long nut hair...just gross.

What cha got?

Don't be shy....