p411 question

I didn't read it that way, Gina. I read it like he was saying you managed it well when it happened. Crises management demands that the event be acknowledged, dealt with, and prevented from happening again. But over-communication of a breach can be as troublesome as no communication at all. I think he was saying you handled it without over-handling it, which it sounds like you did. Originally Posted by Contralto
Thanks for the feedback.... I took it differently (obviously!).

Always,
Gina
Police officers, lawyers and judges love P411 ... they know that they can Hobby in peace . they know their information is kept private. Just like any other gentleman they also need loving but they have to be extra careful.
I posted a notice on P411 about the 2013 Denver incident you are referring to. I posted it immediately after I had personally attempted to contact those still in the line of fire, a day or two before there was a media release.

I always post a notice whenever an account has been compromised and used to cause harm in the community. I'm very happy to say that has only been a few times though!

For this reason, I take a bit of offense to the suggestion that I hide the fact that there have been problems on P411. I don't have any hesitation saying that P411 is not perfect, there have been incidents and will be in the future (unfortunately). I've always been as transparent as possible.

P411 is only intended to be used as one tool in the verification process. We do the best job we can keeping our members safe from all types of harm, but we always recommend doing as much additional screening and research as you feel is necessary. It's about mitigating risk, because completely eliminating risk is impossible.

P411 is not the last word in screening/verification. We are not psychic.... but we are doing the best we can with one goal in mind, which is ensuring the safely and comfort of the providers and clients who are part of the P411 network.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
For my Cent and Half Gina runs a tight ship! There will always be slip up, but she keeps you up to date as soon as she knows.
For my Cent and Half Gina runs a tight ship! There will always be slip up, but she keeps you up to date as soon as she knows. Originally Posted by kennred
Exactly Gina runs a tight ship.