Acronym SS

I wont be at Colettes this week unfortunately. I do offer a special 2 hour "roleplay" at Colettes for guys to do it all with me including showing off to everyone there the stripper slide but full testing required. Colettes is condom necessary unless you been fully tested.
I do get tested all the time. Only guys with testing can slide right in and repeatedly cream me.
I never understood why some guys hesitate to fuck me after getting me so wildly turned on with a stripper slide. You don't need my permission if I spread my legs and pussy wide for you with lots of dirty talk. Fuck me please))))))))
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2017, 12:57 PM
OM, I hope your next stop will be the clinic for testing Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Did you visit the clinic after sucking all that bare pussy in your reviews and getting BBBJ from providers that do this daily with different tricks? You're swimming in the same.pool as all of us here buddy FYI.
OM, I hope your next stop will be the clinic for testing Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Pretty sure your San Antonio girls are taking cream pies just like the girls in Dallas. Based on your comment it's probably better for you to go on being ignorant of what actually happens.

I don't like fat and ugly girls so San Antonio is of no interest to me thus you're not licking up any of my jizz if that's any relief.
ugh, you mean I have been doing SS wrong all these years?
SS to me is wet humping and the base where the boys reside while the condom goes on....SS with some providers and civilians results in BB. That is not what I'm looking for
Did you visit the clinic after sucking all that bare pussy in your reviews and getting BBBJ from providers that do this daily with different tricks? You're swimming in the same.pool as all of us here buddy FYI. Originally Posted by BLM69
I do test regularly!!
I have to alter my definition of SS a little. I recently had a couple of guys who did a very hot wet stripper slide which went from my clit down my wet pussy to my wet asshole. Do you guys like to do stripper slides which include not only a lot of clit and pussy rubbing but teases the asshole as well? I was totally spread)))
Standing SS is funnn...but takes building some trust to feel comfortable with this...
Analeese I agree that a standing SS is very hot) I was at a strip club last weekend with a guy and he pulled up my short skirt and bent me over for a super hot SS which started at my asshole to my pussy and clit. I felt like a stripper and he finally came on my asshole with a huge load) he did lick it up as he stuck his tongue deep into my asshole))