Make out sessions with the pussy cat.

Having a woman cum while she's bucking and you're holding her arms down at the sides and licking her kitty cat is the biggest turn on going.
Sounds like a lot of work.
Kaylee, how much are you willing to pay for this service?
Lol
I think all ladies kitty kats should be pampered!

Awwww...my first hater. I feel special now. Hahahahaha Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
hell yeahh!!

I love it when a woman tries to get away because my tongue causes so powerful an orgasm . If I have to choose between diving or driving wood I'll dive deep and long! Of course after I make you scream you might insist on more so I'm safe. For the women what's your favorite position to receive oral? I like them all but having you sit on my face is great and so is licking you from behind!
Kaylee, you wouldn't object to straying a lil "south" of the kitty, would you?
Feeling a woman cumming from my DATY'ing her pussy is very satisfying for me. Watching as her legs twitch and her stomach flinches in and out while she's clamping her legs around my head and screaming out is the best feeling in the world.
Sounds like a lot of work.
Sounds like a lot of work. Originally Posted by pyramider
So you are saying that the king of taint is lazy? If that's the case, we need to usurp the throne!
Kaylee, I greatly enjoyed the one time I saw you while visiting Dallas just about 2 years ago. We certainly indulged your kitty cat at some length, and I do believe she purred enthusiastically.

I won't see someone who isn't apparently a fan of receiving DATY. I usually tell them I'm here for as long as you want me to be, and invite them to cue me in advance or during activities whether I'm doing it right for them or not, since I've found there is a lot of variety among women on how they like it done. Hard tongue tip, soft broad tongue, back and forth, circular, sucking, fast or slow, fingers on G-spot or no fingers, finger in the rosebud, etc., etc., etc. Love it all!!!! Whatever pleases her is what I want.

My default approach, after making out for a while and then making my way down to pet the kitty is slow and gradual, soft and sensual, kissing thighs and low abdomen and all around the cat before gradually moving in to suck her labia, softly lick her clit now and then, while holding her hands or stroking her breasts, taking my time making out with her pussy, gauging when to pick up the tempo and pressure. Above all else, I've found that when my partner starts saying "Yes, Yes, Yes", or "Don't stop", that I should continue exactly what I'm doing and not see that as a signal to go harder or faster unless she gives me a verbal or non-verbal direction to do so.

Yes, I'm a bit of a romantic about all this, but I love a little PSE as well--being grabbed by the ears or hair while she bucks against my face is great. Having a squirter let go is incredible, and yes, I swallow, no quit, no spit.

As to why, I think I'm just a pleaser by nature, a little submissive, and nothing excites me more than pleasing my partner. And I've found. . .duh. . .that concentrating on her pleasure first usually results in a partner who is very enthusiastic about pleasing me--and what a great competition to have eh?

I do SO-O-O love this topic!!
Kaylee, I greatly enjoyed the one time I saw you while visiting Dallas just about 2 years ago. We certainly indulged your kitty cat at some length, and I do believe she purred enthusiastically.

I won't see someone who isn't apparently a fan of receiving DATY. I usually tell them I'm here for as long as you want me to be, and invite them to cue me in advance or during activities whether I'm doing it right for them or not, since I've found there is a lot of variety among women on how they like it done. Hard tongue tip, soft broad tongue, back and forth, circular, sucking, fast or slow, fingers on G-spot or no fingers, finger in the rosebud, etc., etc., etc. Love it all!!!! Whatever pleases her is what I want.

My default approach, after making out for a while and then making my way down to pet the kitty is slow and gradual, soft and sensual, kissing thighs and low abdomen and all around the cat before gradually moving in to suck her labia, softly lick her clit now and then, while holding her hands or stroking her breasts, taking my time making out with her pussy, gauging when to pick up the tempo and pressure. Above all else, I've found that when my partner starts saying "Yes, Yes, Yes", or "Don't stop", that I should continue exactly what I'm doing and not see that as a signal to go harder or faster unless she gives me a verbal or non-verbal direction to do so.

Yes, I'm a bit of a romantic about all this, but I love a little PSE as well--being grabbed by the ears or hair while she bucks against my face is great. Having a squirter let go is incredible, and yes, I swallow, no quit, no spit.

As to why, I think I'm just a pleaser by nature, a little submissive, and nothing excites me more than pleasing my partner. And I've found. . .duh. . .that concentrating on her pleasure first usually results in a partner who is very enthusiastic about pleasing me--and what a great competition to have eh?

I do SO-O-O love this topic!! Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
And thus why I enjoy my time with you immensely!!!
So you are saying that the king of taint is lazy? If that's the case, we need to usurp the throne! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Uslurp this ... Quivering legs, abdomens flexing, wetness ... Urban myths ... ijs.

Back at ya, YM.

Your highly considerate willingness to let me please you as you like to be pleased is a major reason we will be seeing each other yet again very soon.

You are an incredible person as well as an imaginative and multi-faceted lover.

Yeah, I know, a-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w