Why Do Guys Use Hot Females As Their Avatar?

Mine, while not a lady, reflects what I like...all things red, sophistication, and pretty feet.
I use her as my avatar, because I admire that woman so much.
I got confused at first to until I noticed this

Reviews: 13 = Male

My ECCIE Reviews = Female

plus all the women avatars gives me new pose ideas when I update my gallery...
They use women in their avatars because they are not as handsome as my avatar ... plus they are a bunch of closet cases.
I chose not to use a female in my avitar or at least I dont think its a female lmao. I also can say for the record that I in no way am attracted to my avitar or want to meet a provider who looks like my avitar lmao.
Because I like hot bitches.

I use her as my avatar, because I admire that woman so much. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Including her toe-thumbs?

I chose not to use a female in my avitar or at least I dont think its a female lmao. I also can say for the record that I in no way am attracted to my avitar or want to meet a provider who looks like my avitar lmao. Originally Posted by wcdann
lol ure avatar has cute feet
Confused one guy as a girl because he didn't have any reviews, only posts and a name you couldn't tell.
if i put up a pic of a guy, wouldn't that seem kind of-, well, uh gay? And the use of puppies and kittens can only go so far. My avatar is a pic of two lesbian buzzworms.
if i put up a pic of a guy, wouldn't that seem kind of-, well, uh gay? And the use of puppies and kittens can only go so far. My avatar is a pic of two lesbian buzzworms. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Hold on one minute. Mine is from the link in my signature "Frankenstein Never Scared Me".
Hold on one minute. Mine is from the link in my signature "Frankenstein Never Scared Me". Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Should have said photograph rather than a pic all grey or sepia sketches or other non-photos excepted.

BTW what will Oklahoma do when Lana Legs retires, and its comming to soon.
  • MC
  • 09-20-2012, 12:27 AM
if i put up a pic of a guy, wouldn't that seem kind of-, well, uh gay? Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Not if he's Kurt Friggin' Russell.
Guys - who would you rather look at - Kurt Friggin' Russell, or those three wonderfully cute tight butts to the left of this post?
Because they are thinking with the little head!!!
Isn't that what the hobby is about ?
The little head?
It's what drives the hobby...it's all fantasy ...guys are looking for the ultimate provider that satisfies our needs and the providers are looking for the golden goose !
So yes some of us use beautiful women as avatars...just don't put too much into the thought of why we used it...we are guys ...it looked good ...we used it ...that simple..does the avatar reflect who we are? Maybe maybe not...just remember we are either horny or hungry all the time or in some cases both.
Lol..