The B&G Provider Thread!!

You just made me spit cum all over my keyboard.

Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

Let's do this... i dont spit.. i swallow... lol...

hope you're doing good girl... stay safe.
im extremly good at it....why, because i enjoy doing it. not to mention the cim, cof cob, nqns and nqbs options Originally Posted by missblue
A++++++++++++++++++ BBBJ

I am sticking with blue and crew.
LuckJack, Thank you for the compliments I admit, I am blue and sparkly!
I offer a great BnG and get many returns wanting more and more!
https://www.preferred411.com/P78204

Just take my word for it and try this one.

And KayleeHotChick, you certainly are. I would love to put your skills to the test. Very hot!
Me me me lol... Why? I'll suck the skin off your "turkey neck" & roll my tongue around the tip like it's a lollipop until you pop & if it's small enough I like to play hide the peter in my throat.
Me me me lol... & if it's small enough I like to play hide the peter in my throat. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Let's not call it "small", let's call it "less big"
Originally Posted by Amber Rain - Let's do this... i dont spit.. i swallow... lol...
Yes. Yes she does.
Let's not call it "small", let's call it "less big" Originally Posted by medicineman
How about "Fun Size"?
Let's not call it "small", let's call it "less big" Originally Posted by medicineman
Small is not a bad thing... I LOVE small willies.
I've said this plenty of times... My pussy is not the deep blue sea, it's more like a wading pool. Something for you to get your toes wet & kick up a lil splash but you can not dive in.
Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts - How about "Fun Size"?
Sounds like a "Happy Meal" to me!!!

I prefer to say "I have a mouthful."
lol Von. Thanks
Me me me lol... Why? I'll suck the skin off your "turkey neck" & roll my tongue around the tip like it's a lollipop until you pop & if it's small enough I like to play hide the peter in my throat. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Will you marry me?
How about "Fun Size"? Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts

Not "fun size" either...that makes it sound "cute", and I don't have a "cute" cock.
  • Logan
  • 10-19-2012, 04:09 PM
You just made me spit cum all over my keyboard.
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
LMAO!!!

Now....lick it up and swallow it like a good girl! he he. Jussst kiiiddddiiing!!!

Infamous BJ gives a really nice sloppy.....wet....and...nasty. ...bbbj......and she swallows like a very, very very good girl.