Why does everyone think Arkansas is bad for Providers

They dont like your kind either JL......
*reasons listed above
Because the Arkansas legislator is still trying to figure out If when a married couple get a divorce are they still bro. and sis. ....jus sayin
That's kindof mean, isn't it?

There are plenty of great people, places and things in Arkansas. My grandmother was from there. Just for working in the demimonde, it's probably not the best place to be.
They dont like your kind either JL...... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I blend...
Guys in Arkansas only see providers who are 1st cousins. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I was going to guess that it's the "why pay for it when you can screw your sister for free" mentality.
There are only so many renditions of dialing banjos that a provider can endure before leaving the state for good.
There are only so many renditions of dialing banjos that a provider can endure before leaving the state for good. Originally Posted by yourself
"dueling"?
LMAO!! @ banjo ref & correction.
I lived there for about 2yrs....never again. Backwards and stuck in time mentality wise. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I drive to Arkansas to visit the diamond mine out of curiosity and I drove by some "Population One hun-nerd" Towns and there was absolutely no black people up there and I remember getting out at the gas station and a couple of folks giving me some "looks".

Yup, won't be back up there to look for diamonds or provide. Lol
So what? They look at all strangers that way.
Originally Posted by workoutjunkie
These brothers are actually from Oklahoma.
I don't see how Arkansas is any more of a risk than any other state? Didn't Memphis get so bad with the cops that strip clubs temporarily lost the right to let their strippers come out of their bra and panties? The cops are gonna be bad everywhere. Everybody just gotta provide and be a client in a discreet and legal way, because remember "what happens after donations is an outside non financial agreement between 2 consenting adults"

I'll agree a lot of people here in Arkansas have a slow behind the times mentality but a lot of people especially in Little Rock and Fayetteville are on the same level as other states
I said it before, and I will repeat it: Arkansas is more of a risk because, God forbid, your screening does somehow fail (remember, there was a serious P411 breach there a few years ago).... the penalties are much stiffer than what you face just about anywhere else in the US.