WARNING

So "they" are going to lock down the country in time for the fall holidays, then the mid-term election year?

I jumped through my @$$ to get the shots last spring because at my age it csn be serious. Now they say the shots don't work?

Tell me why folks don't believe everything they are told by the government . . .I mean something is true; all those old people did get very sick and die last year. But just what is true and what is rumor . . .and what is planted fear mongering?

Faucci has contradicted himself so msny times . Somethings he says must be true, but what? No one knows what is what any more or who to listen to. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Nobody said the shots don't work. Trumptard antivaxxers are being hospitalized in droves. I say fuckem and let em get dead but hospitals can't do that. There are at least 2 new mutations that the original vacs don't target specifically, but current vacs do provide a decent amount of immunity.
Mask mandates lock downs and curfews a comin' Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not in Texas.
Not in Texas. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe, maybe not.
Nobody said the shots don't work. Trumptard antivaxxers are being hospitalized in droves. I say fuckem and let em get dead but hospitals can't do that. There are at least 2 new mutations that the original vacs don't target specifically, but current vacs do provide a decent amount of immunity. Originally Posted by royamcr
Nobody knows for sure of anything. The Vaccines aren't FDA approved yet.
Nobody knows for sure of anything. The Vaccines aren't FDA approved yet. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nope... Tested quickly though and proved to be effective. The Vaccines will evolve.
Nope... Tested quickly though and proved to be effective. The Vaccines will evolve. Originally Posted by royamcr
Into what? You sure have a lot of hope for something you know nothing about.
Into what? Originally Posted by Levianon17
He doesn’t know. Vaccinations don’t evolve quickly. The ones we have are experimental.
He doesn’t know. Vaccinations don’t evolve quickly. The ones we have are experimental. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, it's a gamble.
I wonder if "Trumptards" are also the cause for the recent spike in new cases in France, the UK and Russia, or is this the media making shit up again?
I wonder if "Trumptards" are also the cause for the recent spike in new cases in France, the UK and Russia, or is this the media making shit up again? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Truth!!!
Could this be a potential cause for "vaccine hesitancy?"

Could this be a potential cause for "vaccine hesitancy?"

Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Well could be. I doubt anyone would sign up for a reaction like that guy had.
I wonder if "Trumptards" are also the cause for the recent spike in new cases in France, the UK and Russia, or is this the media making shit up again? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The Media makes up shit all the time. So ya never know.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/32102 Originally Posted by bambino
BoldSpear & ElmerFudd
Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page

General milley gives authority for NATO to open base in VIRGINIA.

//I have spread this message for a long time since last year .

Time has come publicly FOR ANNOUNCEMENT>>Foreign Troops on U.S. SOIL>> <<<<[DS] final CARDS = NATO= UN

////raw < 1776////

THE STAGE IS SET!!!!!

All these_ EVENTS are marked!!
Ordered!!!

Trust the Plan
t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/32102 88 views Jul 25 at 14:29