Chattanooga?

Hmmm. The tow thing? I think I could do that. I do fast and scary, not slow stuff. Roller coasters? Awesome. Ferris Wheel? Terrifying. I would rather jump out of a plane than glide.
lol--Babee I could picture you jumping out of a plane...I think that would be a cool thing to do too!
{and I love love love roller coasters!!!}
The conference I am attending is the 24th and 25th of September. I am slated to check-in at my hotel in downtown Chattanooga on the 23rd.

It looks like it is at least a 7.5 hour drive for me (can't fly too many presentation materials and props). I hate long drives before I have to speak before large crowds, so I may even stop for the night part of the way at say Knoxville or so, but could be open to other suggestions.

At any rate, I would love to see some of the lovely Tennessee women (or other southern ladies that may be passing through the state on tour at the same time I am). I will most likely do at least two sessions, maybe even three if I do the Knoxville stop.

Ladies, feel free to post here or send me a PM if you will be in or around the areas I am traveling to or through at the same time.

I am a local lady to the Chattanooga area. Very legit and safe,and not to hard on the eyes either. Originally Posted by Sierra Colleen
Sierra, if you are in town that weekend, I am very interested. Feel free to contact me via PM if we need to start screening process and such.

Thanks!
The conference I am attending is the 24th and 25th of September. I am slated to check-in at my hotel in downtown Chattanooga on the 23rd.

It looks like it is at least a 7.5 hour drive for me (can't fly too many presentation materials and props). I hate long drives before I have to speak before large crowds, so I may even stop for the night part of the way at say Knoxville or so, but could be open to other suggestions.

At any rate, I would love to see some of the lovely Tennessee women (or other southern ladies that may be passing through the state on tour at the same time I am). I will most likely do at least two sessions, maybe even three if I do the Knoxville stop.

Ladies, feel free to post here or send me a PM if you will be in or around the areas I am traveling to or through at the same time.

Sierra, if you are in town that weekend, I am very interested. Feel free to contact me via PM if we need to start screening process and such.

Thanks! Originally Posted by ANONONE
I am always in town. I am a local lady only.Not a traveling/touring lady,other than an occasional Outcall visit in Knoxville,or Nashville.
I sent you a PM.
Thanks, Sierra.

Instructions followed as outlined.

Have a great weekend!