One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

Suggestion, CC: Why not just revert to the old ASPD name -- the PIGPEN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I like it!
  • Old-T
  • 10-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Wrong, Old Twerp. Especially since CC previously moved similar posts from the Sandbox to this forum. The lesson was for you and your lib-retarded ilk, so it's obviously not the wrong forum -- and you're acknowledgement of lesson received is appreciated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't sell yourself short. You taught me more than one lesson this time:
--"Politics" means you just have to throw a stupid insult into your post, as you almost always do
--The vast majority of your posts are in this forum because you don't know how to act in civil society
--You continue to ignore any question that you can't answer, or are embarrassed to answer (see my previous post and try to actually answer the question some time)

See, that's THREE things I learned!
Ummmm... it wasn't one punch that killed him but the combination of being knocked out then his head hitting the concrete curb hard. Anyway, not sure why your posting this in the politics forum. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
If you confine the meaning to politics only to politicians and their activities, then may be not.

But if you just consider societal issues in general as belonging in the political arena, then there is nothing wrong with this thread.

Global warming, space exploration, and the auto industry would seem to have nothing to do with politics. But we all know how spending money on those issues/crises definitely becomes political.

So, why wouldn't crime in society be a political issue? George Zimmerman, anyone?
CC has spoken.

If you want to call anyone a cocksucker, retard or anything outside the rules, they belong here in the POLITICAL Forum.

So Corpy is well within the rules to waste everybody's time with his blathering about topics unrelated to politics.

And we're well within the rules to call him a stupid, worthless, dicksmoking, bandwidth wasting, TRAILER TRASH COCKSUCKER! We can also listen to Kayla threaten to kill people with her guns, and guys like the (questionably-departed) Jewish Lawyer challenge people to fistfights in public places.

Yes, it's all part of the National Political Fabric.

Suggestion, CC: Why not just revert to the old ASPD name -- the PIGPEN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This from a dwezel who used the term: dipshit over 300 times, idoit 76 times, moron 25 times and maroon 2 times...like I always say, hypocrites suck
I have NEVER called anybody an idoit! Find jane instance where I called anybody an idoit, you idiot!

And I'm pretty sure I've called YOU a dipshit MORE than 200 times

So, for a change, you're either factually challenged or just a drooling, knuckle dragging Asshole who should have a driver's license.
Great! The lib-retards Randy4Andy and Little Timmy-tard have acknowledged they received their lesson.

Ummmm... it wasn't one punch that killed him but the combination of being knocked out then his head hitting the concrete curb hard. Anyway, not sure why your posting this in the politics forum. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
Outstanding, Stand Duped! That's precisely the point of this lesson.

Some of your fellow lib-retards, e.g., CBJ7, Doofus, Old-Twerp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, still cannot comprehend the lethality of being punched and having one's head bounced off a concrete surface. In fact, they -- CBJ7 in particular -- ridiculed someone who feared he might die from having his head pounded against concrete. BTW, since you are relatively new here, Stand Duped, do a forum search. Use the search term "Zimmerman".

So, why wouldn't crime in society be a political issue? George Zimmerman, anyone?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Precisely! Congratulations, you managed to figure this one out.

Stan .. easy answer. His life is in in this forum.

Sad Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Noticed how you have plenty of time to post in here, MoonBeam (Won't call you "MoonHowler" anymore. Noticed yesterday, in another forum, that that handle is actually being used by someone else. LOL).

Don't sell yourself short. You taught me more than one lesson this time:
--"Politics" means you just have to throw a stupid insult into your post, as you almost always do
--The vast majority of your posts are in this forum because you don't know how to act in civil society
--You continue to ignore any question that you can't answer, or are embarrassed to answer (see my previous post and try to actually answer the question some time)

See, that's THREE things I learned! Originally Posted by Old-T
Then your lib-retarded ass obviously needs remediation, Old-Twerp. Watch the video clip again, Old Twerp.

So Corpy is well within the rules to waste everybody's time with his blathering about topics unrelated to politics. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The big waste of time was reading your four posts in this thread -- a thread you deemed a "waste of time" -- when your dumb-fuck golem ass was only directly addressed by the OP once, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054290013] Great! The lib-retards Randy4Andy and Little Timmy have acknowledged they received their lesson.

Outstanding, Stand Duped! That's precisely the point of this lesson.

Some of your fellow lib-retards, e.g., CBJ7, Doofus, Old-Twerp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, still cannot comprehend the lethality of being punched and having one's head bounced off a concrete surface. In fact, they -- CBJ7 in particular -- ridiculed someone who feared he might die from having his head pounded against concrete. Do a forum search, Stand Duped. Use the search term "Zimmerman".

If you can't win this argument bring up another one you didn't win either. Other than your boy was as good as OJ. Buffoon < IB and Zimmerman

If you can't win this argument bring up another one you didn't win either. Other than your boy was as good as OJ. Buffoon < IB and Zimmerman Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tell us again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what was that verdict?
yay! Your scumbag walked.

You are the fuckung hero, Corpy! Justice was done, Corpy! God Bless America, and nobody else, Corpy!

Keep burning that bandwidth, DIPSHIT!
Justice was done, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Quite unusual, but ya got one right for a change, you dumb-fuck golem jackass!

Keep burning that bandwidth, DIPSHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again, you hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass, that would be YOU!
Tell us again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what was that verdict?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What you silly simian you can't remember? Look it up.
What you silly simian you can't remember? Look it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And Ekim the Inbred Chimp deflects! No surprise there.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, don't need to look it up, unlike your ignorant ass. Just a reminder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was "Not Guilty". Remember that the next time you assert or imply that your ignorantly devolved, pro-simian ass backed the "winning team": i.e, the lib-retarded MSM and posturing Angela Corey et al, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
And Ekim the Inbred Chimp deflects! No surprise there.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, don't need to look it up, unlike your ignorant ass. It was "Not Guilty", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Remember that the next time you assert or imply you backed the "winning team": i.e, the lib-retarded MSM and Angela Corey et al, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

If you remembered you simple butt fucked idiotic ass hole retarded dick sucking moronic shit swilling simian loving peter pulling piss ant why did you ask me ? Fucktarded right winger.
If you remembered you simple butt fucked idiotic ass hole retarded dick sucking moronic shit swilling simian loving peter pulling piss ant why did you ask me ? Fucktarded right winger. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was a test, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You -- as usual and expected -- failed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It was a test, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You -- as usual and expected -- failed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

A test? LOL more bullshit deflection from the In Bred of the board. If you were able to add 2+2 you would have seen your question was answered before you asked it simple Simon. In #22 I said Z man was the same as OJ dwell on that and see if you can ascertain what was said. Will be interesting to see what bull shit squirming you come up with now..