Definition Of A.....

Those guys are wrong. They should call fat what it is, and a baby destroyed abdomen what it is. A mommy tummy can also be fat, but fat doesn't have to be a mommy tummy. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Exactly so by them saying I have a mommy tummy puts unnecessary thoughts of what my stomach doesn't even look like in all fairness... At least I can own up to not having a six pack its just not right to say mommy tummy when I don't have one... If I had stretch marks I could see the label but I don't so that's why I'm ranting
I agree.
A little bit of a gut is kinda fun to palm while spoonin' ... well, more like comforting than kickass fun, but pleasing nonetheless. Mind you....just a little bit of gut, a trace, a hint. No massive spreads of adipose tissue.
Those guys are wrong. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I am new to these boards and have already developed feelings for WakeUp. Not good ones, of course, but feelings none the less.
Although I haven't seen you Dorothy you are the type of lady that I like...a little extra padding and big boobs. That's enough...I need a napkin...I'm drooling.
Also another thing that makes me mad when they say I'm big boned Wtf I'm not even fat so how do I fit in that category none of this has ever been said till my last 2 recent reviews... I'm 5'10 and I wear size 9 pants how am I big boned... Grrrr I'm not fat and I'm not skinny...
I am new to these boards and have already developed feelings for WakeUp. Not good ones, of course, but feelings none the less. Originally Posted by OldWoodCrafter
Why because he states the truth you can't take everyone so serious you will find yourself pissed more than happy if you do... Smartasses make it a point to piss people off because its easy and fun...
Just a common name for pooch. Fat dude might have a beer belly but not drink beer. We know what it means. Unless you are rocking a six pack, don't worry about it.
Although I haven't seen you Dorothy you are the type of lady that I like...a little extra padding and big boobs. That's enough...I need a napkin...I'm drooling. Originally Posted by oldman
Thanks hun
I prefer to use the term MILFy middle...
And if the BCD is great it doesn't matter at all...
Just a common name for pooch. Fat dude might have a beer belly but not drink beer. We know what it means. Unless you are rocking a six pack, don't worry about it. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Its not a common name for a pooch because no one has ever said I had a mommy tummy so I disagree... They have said little loose around middle but never a mommy tummy...

Can't call me a milf I have no kids
But there definitely is a difference I have a mommy tummy. Dorthy has a small smooth feminine tummy. We hope that men understand the difference, but they will draw conclusions from wording. The connotation of a mommy tummy includes some sag and stretch marks. She has neither; I have both. It means a lot to lady.

It's kind of like the word MILF...when you look at Alyssa XOXO...the last thing I think is MILF, but when you factor in age and the fact that she markets herself that way (assuming she is a mother), she can categorize herself in any way she likes. "MILF" lends itself to a slightly more mature mindset with a naughty side, but her body is more rockin' than what I would expect from the word MILF.

That being said, I wouldn't sweat it Dorthy. You have enough out there for the guys to make an educated decision, and if they are not the well-researched type, you probably won't enjoy their business as much anyway.

Kiss Kiss
If it truly bothers you, be proactive, try to eat better and do crunches. It's not permanent.
+1 to Ms Fancy :)

I wouldn't spend too much time lamenting such a remark, Dorothy. You are a lovely woman with great reviews. Heck, I'm a BBW and more than a wee bit past the "desired" waistline AND age of most providers, but I don't spend too much time worrying over it as it hasn't seemed to have made much of a difference. (And thank you, gentlemen.:throb:) I am what I am, and men like what they like. They will take everything - pics, posts, profiles, websites, reviews - into account, not just a random comment. Just continue to be YOU.

(Btw, just looked at your showcase. What frigging "mommy tummy?" Where? You are a curvaceous beauty. Whoever said that hasn't been around a lot of MILFS, evidently.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I may not always agree with what Marie says but I do love the way she says it.