Ok For You Ladies That Have Seen Me and Fellas That Have Met ME

Not my fault lol. They're so bigggg. Kind of like........lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

YEA I HEARD!! DED told me..(not that he knows first hand or anything) but another provider told him he didnt have shit on you..LOL

Come on EA..why do you think you were lured to sit beside me (in DED's chair no less) he got up and I sat your ass down quick...LMAO...I was trying to find out if the rumors were true...I swear some guys are so oblivious hahahaha...You dont remember me saying "how u doin" in my best guidette predator voice? ..dont worry..no need to be scared..I dont bite..."hard"....
+1 I agree 100%, I am looking forward to meeting you. You never tried to haggle with me and every time I've conversed with you, you are super sweet and very fun.
As SOULMANIKE said, don't beat yourself up over this. You are in the right. Write a review and do your best to put it behind you. I'm sorry I can't see you sooner. I know I can help you to forget.

Love,
Ana Originally Posted by anova444
Already are thank you .....Chest poked out now lmao.
Don't need the review right now. I'm not beating myself up at all fellas trust me. There is a reason I'm starting this thread. Let's see where it goes. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Other guys need the review. They need to know what she's capable of. Not all members look at the boards. Some of them only read the reviews.
So this wasn't about Mikki Foul posting another of her 17,463 knobbyist alerts? Now you have to share with the class EA, just sayin'
It was easy to figure out who he is talking about.
Not if your lazy and don't really care, but I've found when these things start to go south a little gentle attention from the cattle prod can solve most any communication issues.
I doubt this one will go south.
Now I am confused, she wouldn't go down on you at all?

• eve
  • 01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
EA she is just wrong....
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Are we gonna get a review on this EA?
Write the review!!
Who is EA talking about? I can't figure it out.
LET ME SAY THIS!!!! ANY MALE OR FEMALE THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH EA IS RETARDED!!!!!! HE IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST GENTLEMEN THAT I HAVE MET ON HERE!!!! HE IS NOT BACKSTABING BY ANY MEANS AND IS A TRUE GENTLEMEN!!!!!!! AS A PROVIDER I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT WILL TREAT HIM WITH RESPECT!!!!!! LADIES IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO MEET HIM YOU ARE VERY BLESSED!!!!!!
Who is EA talking about? I can't figure it out. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
+1
Now I know what's going on...sorry, i'm a litle slow...

EA-what that girl did to you was shitty, but based on the comments on this thread, it doesn't look like you have anything to worry about. I do recommend that you write that review since some of the guys on here only look at the number of "yes" vs "no" when deciding when're or not to see a particular provider.

As mentioned above, I hope you put this behind you and move on...

See you around buddy!