Ladies: this is why it's important to not skimp and go cheap when you buy feminine hygiene products .

Considering how many ladies here have been reported over the years of having stinky vaginas,

and some of those ladies have been reported more than once, over and over,

and yet their stank persists time after time.

So much for leaving the woman stuff to women:

many of them are totally clueless themselves on how to take care of their woman stuff.

In light of the recent development with the new law that caused changes to this site,

I posted this thread to lighten up the mood.

But apparently some folks can't take a joke or recognize a joke

because they are too quick

to take things personally,

and to criticize. Originally Posted by CG2014
Just as you were quick to judge my first reply as being something not important and disrespectful...and that was without even reading it ..as a matter of fact my post was respectful and informative and now you’re cinp

You posted this before any changes came to eccie ...I think your butt hurt cause you didn’t get your way by it staying in coed where you put it...and you were proved wrong on where it should be posted ...

If I recall correctly you posted your 50th encounter iso request last year sometime and didn’t get lucky...and I commented that maybe it’s cause you were being dick about it....and you got all bent out of shape even though you were already bent to begin with bevause you weren’t happy with the response you were getting or were hoping from your iso...I’ll dig it up for you ...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...+encounter+iso

at this point it seems like your backtracking....cause now you want to complain about the women over the years that have had a smelly vagina...and had it reported over and over...maybe they have some sort of medical condition ...
thread reminds me of trump's sharpie edit of hurricane map. never admitting you're wrong till the bitter end served the orange turd well thus far.
  • Crock
  • 09-21-2019, 11:02 AM

But apparently some folks can't take a joke or recognize a joke
Originally Posted by CG2014
I found the joke to be funny!