Providers: What was the age of your oldest hobbyist?

28 for me .
My oldest guest has been 89. I've seen him for about 5 years. SUPER guy. I ALSO have a guest who is 77 and makes me feel out of shape every time I see him!!!!! Can you believe it? LOL
I've seen several men in their 70's with varying results. Some men will REALLY surprise and thrill you!!!

My oldest was 82. And I was surprised that he could actually swive. He was a lot of fun and I actually remember him telling me, "The day that I cannot fuck is the day that I want to die".

Funny how certain men, and quotes, just stay in your head.

It's the younger men that often aren't that proficient in bed. Older men are wonderful ... just adore well aged beef.

I generally see men younger than myself. But I do miss seeing guys in their 50's like I used to! I need more members in my "Rule of 54" club!!! (Just ask what I mean by that!)
My oldest that I know of, is 81. Super sweet and has been a regular for 2yrs. Sometimes we can go all the way, other times it's mutual oral and fbsm.

Now during my first week of ever getting started in this, I had a gent I was shocked to see make it up the stairs (at my incall at the time). When we were going at it, I was on top. I kept hearing this ticking noise. Thought maybe it was his watch but he did not have one on. So as I leaned over to kiss him, I found out the ticking was coming from his chest. At that point all I could focus on was not giving him a heart attack! As we ar getting in full swing, I start to hear some clacking and clicking noises right before he blows...all of a sudden dentures came shooting out his mouth.

At that point I lost it...in laughter and thought to myself only me, only me.
what is the biggest age difference between you and a woman you've been with? 40 years? 50 years? More? I would guess that mine is in the range of 40 or so. And that was 8 years ago. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't want to derail this thread either, but I think it's an interesting question. Why don't you start a new thread? I would, but I don't want to steal your thread.

BTW 36 years for me. But I'm working on 40.

Now back to the original topic ...