Steamy New Pictures! It's been WAY Too Long!

Absolutely stunning, as always! Such a beautiful piece of lingerie for a beautiful lady! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Thank you, love! They say great minds think alike.
Vannah you are stunning. Definitely on my to see list if I ever come down that way.
Vannah you are stunning. Definitely on my to see list if I ever come down that way. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Thanks, dear! Maybe one day our paths will cross.
WOW Vannah, You are a stunning lady. You are on my list of favorites.
Wow you look taster then the popcicle
WOW Vannah, You are a stunning lady. You are on my list of favorites. Originally Posted by harpar12
Thank you! I'm so incredibly flattered.

Wow you look taster then the popcicle Originally Posted by Rollypolly
You're a sweetheart!
You can clearly tell who's the most photogenic... and it's not me.

Miss Vannah I will state the obvious. You are a beautiful young sexy woman.oh and your little tabby pussy is cute too.
Miss Vannah I will state the obvious. You are a beautiful young sexy woman.oh and your little tabby pussy is cute too. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Thanks, Johnny! That's very sweet of you.

Gucci says "thank you" as well.
You can clearly tell who's the most photogenic... and it's not me.

Originally Posted by Vannah

I always wondered what your pussy looked like.
I always wondered what your pussy looked like. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
And now you know.
Can't believe I almost forgot about this one! I was scrolling through my pictures this weekend and knew I had to post this close up for the nipple lovers.

Can't believe I almost forgot about this one! I was scrolling through my pictures this weekend and knew I had to post this close up for the nipple lovers.

Originally Posted by Vannah
Num num num num lick lick nibble nibble lick lick daaaammmnnnm
Vannah just when we think you have captivated our minds, you pull another pic out of your stash and take it to the next level! Wow
Vannah just when we think you have captivated our minds, you pull another pic out of your stash and take it to the next level! Wow Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
What can I say? I like to keep things interesting around here.