setting up a mfm or m+f session

I have seen several gentlemen that have spoke on this.. setting it up.. that is the trouble!! It will be worth it when you finally get it!!
I am way into being a part of this in DFW. Weekday afternoons!
Message me if anyone needs a "wingman"!
catch me in one of my tour cities...I offer that & have the other male....several scenerios available...I even have a review titled "three men & a lady" posted in Another Realm {about aq year ago}

it can be so fuckkkkiinnnnggg HOT!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
One of these days I hope.... what ever you can think of we can try
a mfm is sooooo much fun
trying to set up a mfm or m+f session. having a hard time. am i the only guy here that loves this kind of stuff? Im not gay, but nothing turns me on more than fucking a woman who has a cock in her mouth or getting sucked off by a woman who is trying to handle a cock in her pu$$¥. Dp is the hottest but i will take what I can get! Originally Posted by MadDmacx
I have participated in several orgy type group sessions with providers, and I can tell you having a lady giving you a bbbj while she's getting pounded in k9 is not only hottt to watch but it gives that bbbj much intensity. Give it a try y'all. It's surprising how hot things can get with 3-4 ladies and 9-10 gents.
Whoo hoo. I would sooo love to be giving while receiving..yum
I have participated in several orgy type group sessions with providers, and I can tell you having a lady giving you a bbbj while she's getting pounded in k9 is not only hottt to watch but it gives that bbbj much intensity. Give it a try y'all. It's surprising how hot things can get with 3-4 ladies and 9-10 gents. Originally Posted by olddudenow
Ugh, I celebrated the scorpio full moon last night in just that way. Nothing like a spit-roast. Period.
I would LOVE to engage in this kind of play! Have always wanted two men at once. For anyone looking, please know that I am available....
I've done them before, and would love to do them again...and again...and...well... you get the picture.
Love doing DP or DP in pussy.
Let me know ladies and gents.
To the OP, I think many guys have thought of this. Finding--and APPROVING--the other gent is kind of the hard part.

I doubt I'll ever do it (for lack of opportunity only) but if I did I would think the companion dude would have to be my choice and my friend. Seems like the lady bringing another male would leave me with the feeling that I was a stepchild in the endeavor.
Sign me up!! I've been on this MFM kick since I got down with two SEXXXY brothers in Denver.. #bucketlist
Ive been having some difficulty trying to schedule one in the hobby world...I've mentioned it in several of my recent ads but nothing has really caught my attention..
I did a mfm the other day...still riding high!mmmmmm
I agree. DP is the best with toys. It's my personal favorite activity. I set up my first mfm for next week but gave my word I won't do I review of it. Oh well. I can live with memories.
Sooo... Dallas.... what about guys with beards, Chevy trucks, and really looooong hair?? Hehehe
I've been thinking about this recently with a lady I see fairly regularly. Next time we meet I'm going to bring it up. If she's agreeable I'm going to ask her to find the other M - somebody that she thinks will get along well with me. I'm older (think one-shot) and certainly don't want to be "competing" with somebody much younger. I'm thinking she'll go for it and I'm also sure she'll find the right other M.