Favorite look

I'll go with a nice black bra and thong. A belly ring is a plus. Daisy Dukes and a cut off shirt is a close second
That office/professional look for me does it every time.
I do not care what the lady wears. They can look as sexy in sweat pants as they can in thigh highs and lingerie. I always say just wear what you are comfortable in. I have been told that put undo pressure for the lady to come up with an outfit. The ladies do not believe that I am a low maintenance fucktard with 1.3" of dangling death.
Tight white A-shirt(wife beater) no bra tight jeans or jean cut offs.
I love the freshly showered just standing in your boxers look...

I'm a sucker for boxer breifs too....will make me weak to see a guys dick print through boxer breifs...

Also if you show up dressed up in a button down slacks and nice shoes I'm all yours!
An attractive girl really can't go wrong - the girl always makes the outfit. So assuming the girl is, I can get immediately happy to see a well fit t-shirt and jeans, barefoot, with hair down and not up in a pile.
Men's pressed white dress shirt, unbuttoned down to mid abdomen, nuthin else...damn!
A sun dress...not bra and no panties.
I love the freshly showered just standing in your boxers look...

I'm a sucker for boxer breifs too....will make me weak to see a guys dick print through boxer breifs...

Also if you show up dressed up in a button down slacks and nice shoes I'm all yours! Originally Posted by Analeese
Duly noted
Best look ever was fresh out of shower, no make up. Nothing but a towel. Gotta love a girl without make up.
Originally Posted by johnclark
I literally wore this yesterday same colors and all lol
The pinck bra, too?