TRUMP and CNN "Towne-Hall" Event

I also watched part of it. Nothing new. Trump denial of any wrongdoing. Yawn. I do give him credit for agreeing to an interview on CNN. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What wrongdoings would you like him to admit to?
What wrongdoings would you like him to admit to? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

He didn't agree with Democrats and he repents and supports their policies
I also watched part of it. Nothing new. Trump denial of any wrongdoing. Yawn. I do give him credit for agreeing to an interview on CNN. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... No worrys there, mate.

Trump will again go on CNN next month and help
QUADRUPLE their ratings for one night. ...

... Oh wait! ... I made a mistake ... "quadruple" is
onley 4 times the ratings, right?

They had FIVE TIMES their usual ratings with Trump on.
What's FIVE? ... Quintupple?? ...

... Maybe MSNBC will have Trump on to BOOST their-own
sorry ratings... Just as He did with CNN.

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So what is your point? Trump supporters will tune into anything Trump does. Non-Trump supporters will tune in to see him make a fool of himself with comments like his continual false claim of voter fraud in the 2020 election. I remember prior to the 2020 election people like you (in your alternate personna) emphasized the crowds attending Trump rallies compared to attendees at Biden rallies. Does not matter. Trump lost the popular vote for a second time, and unlike 2016, he got buried in the Electoral vote.
What wrongdoings would you like him to admit to? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I enjoy his continued claim that he won the 2020 election. It is beyond me how anyone can continue to support this fool.
You would think by now that Trump would have enough sense to change his bullshit act up a bit so that it is more believable to anyone with half a brain. He really doesn't have to though. His moron followers think he walks on water so might as well just stick to the script regardless of how ridiculous it sounds to voters who are not intellectually challenged or just vote republican despite the ineptitude of the candidate.

That town hall was an attention seeking embarrassment by a drama queen. If he actually listened to people, he would not have done that. CNN wanted ratings and that's it. They hate that dude... he's such a delusional narcissistic that he actually is dumb enough to think that would actually benefit him.
You would think by now that Trump would have enough sense to change his bullshit act up a bit so that it is more believable to anyone with half a brain. He really doesn't have to though. His moron followers think he walks on water so might as well just stick to the script regardless of how ridiculous it sounds to voters who are not intellectually challenged or just vote republican despite the ineptitude of the candidate.

That town hall was an attention seeking embarrassment by a drama queen. If he actually listened to people, he would not have done that. CNN wanted ratings and that's it. They hate that dude... he's such a delusional narcissistic that he actually is dumb enough to think that would actually benefit him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Please clap for Johns brother, Mr McCain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXvrWeQU0g

That town hall was an attention seeking embarrassment by a drama queen. If he actually listened to people, he would not have done that. CNN wanted ratings and that's it. They hate that dude... he's such a delusional narcissistic that he actually is dumb enough to think that would actually benefit him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

... It DID benefit him...

Though it surely comes as no surprise
that you don't understand that. ...

#### Salty
... And the rest of the liberal news media is all arse-over-tit
and blue and cross at CNN for doing the towne-hall.

They are calling for CNN heads to FIRE people!

Reckon CNN can't fire everybody - they'd have nobody left!

Hee Hee! ... ... Nobody "LEFT"... (Get it?)

#### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
5 is Puintuple. Quint is some numbers higher than 5. not sure which tho.
CNN played trumpy very well and his ego was too stupid to know it
Kinda like Biden owning the cluless gop

CNN did a free one hour commercial for blue sky dems. They presented the fucking moran and his planted supporters to the world and cnn and America won biggly.

Smart people and hopefully more women got the clue and saw the fucking lying pos moron do his samo shit show again

Who would laugh at a rapist??? Loser trumpy and his mega morons dah

Great job cnn. Please keep the free ads for the dems coming

Maybe cnn will schedule mtg and santo and...the whore with the child molesting husband next
CNN played trumpy very well and his ego was too stupid to know it
Kinda like Biden owning the cluless gop

CNN did a free one hour commercial for blue sky dems. They presented the fucking moran and his planted supporters to the world and cnn and America won biggly.

Smart people and hopefully more women got the clue and saw the fucking lying pos moron do his samo shit show again

Who would laugh at a rapist??? Loser trumpy and his mega morons dah

Great job cnn. Please keep the free ads for the dems coming

Maybe cnn will schedule mtg and santo and...the whore with the child molesting husband next Originally Posted by Tsmokies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mRwgxEtwJM

and yet, they had to apologize for it. only you wonders why?
... CNN did a commercial (advert) for "blue sky" Dems??

... Rather odd that the "talent" at CNN and the rest
of the liberal media don't see it that-way, ain't it? ...

#### Salty
...Trump lost the popular vote... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Hillary! We've told you a gorillion times; the popular vote does not elect a President.

Go write it on the chalk board 100 times.
... They had FIVE TIMES their usual ratings with Trump on.
What's FIVE? ... Quintupple??... Originally Posted by Salty Again
Appears Fox news was fix'n to boost their ratings by airing the Trump rally for the first time in a long time. Unfortunately, it got postponed due to possible tornadic activity.