Can you yell "Alyssa XOXO" in a crowded theater?

But she is begging for attention ... alas she does not know how to get the proper type of attention ... Posting taint would serve as the proper attention getter.
^^^^ how is she begging for attention when she is not even on the board? But I'm glad we are keeping her name alive because the girl is off the charts BCDs! Awwww I get it, cause she probably wouldn't see you? Lol. Man, y'all cats with all that speculation and assumption GTFOOH!

Assume the position and bend over so you can get ripped! Can we all get along Haters? Dang! Y'all cats... So sad! Getting pussy or getting paid should be the ONLY thing on your mind.... But nah y'all want to worry about other gents and women.... Smh. Obviously most isn't getting enough pussy or enough dick! Step your pockets up, step your game up, and you will be happy....

I'm going for 5 days straight next week with 5 different girls.... (If I write a review it will be of only one of them. I have been holding back because I know what the haters BE TRYING to do). Remember this: money talks and and haterism walks. Please try to do the same so you can relieve some of that institutional internal stress (IIS) inside your body.

Hey nah nay nay.... Doing the nay nay / JJ Watt dance in the endzone eventhough the Texans loss. Go Cowboys!!!!
If you can't please everyone, you have to please yourself..........hum along if you know the tune
If you can't please everyone, you have to please yourself..........hum along if you know the tune Originally Posted by dearhunter
Right....

And, your comment would get points also. Fucking ghost town. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Nice to see a little bit of Pittsburgh has stayed with you. Fuckin Pistolero.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums.
^^^^ how is she begging for attention when she is not even on the board? Originally Posted by Hotboyz

Make no mistake she is still on icky, and with access to the ML.
Make no mistake she is still on icky, and with access to the ML. Originally Posted by pyramider
I understand what you are saying. IF she does have access by way of a male, she isn't the first, and won't be the last. Let's not fool ourselves. Other girls do have access to Men's Private Info. A few girls have mentioned to me what I said in private. No biggie. Why? Because I can say what I want... I can see who I want when I want. I spend my $$$ on who I want. And vice versa, if a female choose NOT to see me, I LOL and move on. That's their choice. Too much pussy available to sit back and whine and cry over the stuff some ppl cry over. That's why I don't write NCNS. TBH, because the drama a lot of Houston women bring, I have been choosing to see the out of town women. Other guys won't say it, but they might be thinking the same way.... That's why it is SLOW for a lot of the Houston women. I'm NOT anyone's regular because I can see who I want, BUT again I do see 2 women on this board more often, along with my long list of UTRs.
I miss CBD already.
Can you yell "Alyssa XOXO" in a crowded theater? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Try yelling "Ebola!" instead.

I miss CBD already. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Not to be confused with cb.
Not to be confused with cb. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
.... or CDB or CB.
I may be dim but I do get this post at all. How is this an insult, sounds like nonsense to me.