Guys. Are you a loud lover?

I have a tendency to grunt, but that's about it. Although IBJ managed to get some weird noises out of me at times lol!
i can get loud and twitchy and grunt all kinds of shit happens to me during a sex
I love it when they're vocal....its kind of animalistic and primal! I've witnessed the convulsing, spasms, weeping...eyes rolling back (oh wait that's me) .you name it. It's cool to be a witness when a man is so raw and vulnerable. 😧😆😋😮😬😎

Great thread!!
At that moment, it depends on who I'm with and how intense the session is. If it's a balls to the wall F-fest, I'm loud and more aggressive. If it's slow and passionate, not as much. Either way is great!! I also love to hear a beautiful babe make sexy noises when it's her time.....dirty talk, sexy moans and even screaming is a huge turn on for me!! And it makes mine more intense!! Interesting thread EW!! Happy hobbying!!!
I love it when you are vocal..
The silent cummers get me everytime..lol
But fun either way

The spasms and bucking is so much fun too.. I like it when I catch air and defying gravity..lol

I'm like look... No Hands!! haha

I am loud enough as it is.. one time they were testing fire alarms at my incall, so instead of being annoyed.. We used it to our advantage and Good Gosh All Mighty.. You could hear us all the way in Tokyo!! lol.
It took me awhile to cim with a woman, but I am now a confirmed screamer! My god I have had some epic noisy sessions....miss that!
Like Old Grump, I reach for the pillow when I know it's gonna be good.
(Psst: if I see you after you've seen Old Grump, please put that particular pillow aside, lol)
During orgasm, oh yes!
I'm pretty much a bore in bed. I feel awkward trying to be vocal. It's just not who I am. Play some music in the background, or one of those sound machines, because you won't hear much out of me. Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. I'm just not that guy.

And don't ask me if it feels good. Do I have a raging hard-on? If so, then I'm probably enjoying it.
And don't ask me if it feels good. Do I have a raging hard-on? If so, then I'm probably enjoying it. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
That right there is a very valid point. A guy may not be vocal, but if he has a hard-on, he is definitely turned on.

OTOH, when a female is lifeless and lays there like corpse, the ONLY conclusion that a guy can come up with it that she is not enjoying her time and/or him, but that is at least one of the reasons the paying the donation to her is all about, i.e. IOP, aka a mattress actress!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-24-2015, 10:08 AM
I love to hear the sound of a man cumming.

Even when I'm not getting paid.

Cool topic, EW. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Sorry to go off subject, but THN's comment reminded me of a joke:

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.
The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.'
He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'
Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.
How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'
Clearing his throat, he stammered .... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me..
Sorry to go off subject, but THN's comment reminded me of a joke:

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.
The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.'
He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'
Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.
How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'
Clearing his throat, he stammered .... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me.. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
That is some funny shit!!!
I think a certain lady heard me coming recently. And we weren't even in the same city.
My Atf can tell and has been known to kiss me hard or just close her eyes - cause if it's really good I am gonna yell! Lol.

Kinda fun to surprise a new friend too, when they are doing it right ...:-)
I LIKE guys that wiggle around, and make quite a bit of noise, when they're being pleasured. I also ADORE a man who makes a lot of noise during orgasm.

Do any men here become a bit (or louder) vocal when aroused? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yes...to all of the above

Well, that's if she knows WTF she's doing
Come on DeD, just admit it ... admit you are a screamer ...