Indescretion? We've seen this before where a whore so needs the validation of others that she gets careless with a client's information... This time it's Sue_Nami

I'm not going to look for timestamps, but if he announced going to the Social before she mentioned it, what's the problem?

Vice Versa and Whispers is correct. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Ok..... For grins..... lets paint a picture.....

You are married... whether that is true or not let's assume you are.....

You are chatting here.. seeing whores... got your ass pounded by one and plan on going to a party with her..... You get up from your computer, walk to the bathroom and your wife sits down and starts reading.....

Holy hell breaks out..... You immediately contact staff and tap out and begin begging for forgiveness......

Wife looks a couple of days later and there is a whore announcing that you canceled your membership because you got caught but HEY!.. Guess what... You were STILL coming to the party.....

You get a frying pan up the side of your head.....

Make any sense yet?
I'm not going to look for timestamps, but if he announced going to the Social before she mentioned it, what's the problem? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Austin Powers self-announces May 7 http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...35&postcount=1

Sue shares May 12 http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056714320&postcount=43

Whispers does not believe Austin Powers exists http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056680549&postcount=1
I am saying that I do not remotely believe a "guy" materializes and writes a review of his ass getting reemed by you and immediately engages in the kind of conversation following. I believe it to be a fabrication of you and/or Claires simply to serve a promotional purpose.
Originally Posted by Whispers
How does someone non-existent get outed?
Always best to not leave behind witnesses.
Austin Powers self-announces May 7 http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...35&postcount=1

Sue shares May 12 http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056714320&postcount=43

Whispers does not believe Austin Powers exists http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056680549&postcount=1

How does someone non-existent get outed? Originally Posted by saustin
I wrote the post utilizing the common assumption by some here and the claim of the whore that he was in fact a real person.

If her was real to her then she is posting his plans and activities after he has tapped out. Very indiscrete and IMO Sue_Nami has demonstrated that she is indiscreet with her knowledge of her clients.

Now she could always step up and acknowledge Austin_Powers WAS a fake account created to promote her with.... I guess my argument would fall apart here then.
None of us know the reason why Austin Powers disabled his account.

None of us should know the reason. It was "his" decision.

Yet Sue_Nami feels she is entitled to tell us exactly why her client made that decision.

When a whore like Sue_Nami feels she has the right to discuss when and where a client will be as well as why he will be there she is displaying an extreme lack of discretion with the information she has on the clients she has and everyone should know that she has that potential.

Thank-you by the way. Each and every one of you that continues to ask because each time it will allow me to explain why the whore that goes by the name of Sue_Nami has displayed an inability to keep information about a client she has to herself and as such anyone considering her needs to weigh that into their decision to see her. Hopefully if it is shared enough that Sue_Nami posts client movements and involvement in events even after they are no longer an active member here others that search the name Sue_Nami will be able to read and make a decision for themselves.

Originally Posted by Whispers
"When a whore like Sue_Nami feels she has the right to discuss when and where a client will be as well as why he will be there she is displaying an extreme lack of discretion......"

What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Every year when you do your "fundraiser" for the "kids",YOU are VERY specific of WHERE,WHEN,and MOST IMPORTANTLY,the person(s) that will be manning the collection points.Most of the drop offs are at very well known public places where ANYONE who peruses this site can see the goings on and take note if they so desire.You give explicit DETAILS on the internet that ANYONE can access.
By all appearances,ck1942 does a stellar job on the gatherings he puts together.No specifics are given on this site,and people later comment on what a lovely time they had at said event.
On the other hand,YOU splash DETAILS on a site that ANYONE can access.

So,who's got a problem with "Indescretion"?

*indiscretion

ProTip:
When a person continually brags that they are gonna "educate" others,they should learn to spell,or at least get spellcheck.
As any politician will tell you... Doubling down on a lie doesn't improve your position. Spin it any way you want to. It's still a lie.

Still want to know who the leaker is.
LAST TIME I CHECKED ,,, SUE NAMI WAS A RIGHT ON CHICK !!!
"When a whore like Sue_Nami feels she has the right to discuss when and where a client will be as well as why he will be there she is displaying an extreme lack of discretion......"

What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Every year when you do your "fundraiser" for the "kids",YOU are VERY specific of WHERE,WHEN,and MOST IMPORTANTLY,the person(s) that will be manning the collection points.Most of the drop offs are at very well known public places where ANYONE who peruses this site can see the goings on and take note if they so desire.You give explicit DETAILS on the internet that ANYONE can access.
By all appearances,ck1942 does a stellar job on the gatherings he puts together.No specifics are given on this site,and people later comment on what a lovely time they had at said event.
On the other hand,YOU splash DETAILS on a site that ANYONE can access.

So,who's got a problem with "Indescretion"?

*indiscretion

ProTip:
When a person continually brags that they are gonna "educate" others,they should learn to spell,or at least get spellcheck. Originally Posted by Observing
Good point on the fundraiser. I participated for the first time this year and little problem locating the person "manning the booth", so to speak, and all I had to do was ask the hostess where the person running the fundraiser was. Took a look and now know exactly what a couple of ladies look like, and they don't post their faces here. Did go up and meet them, because I was donating stuff, and now they know what I look like, and can match me to my handle, because I had to provide that to get a lottery ticket.
Not as discrete as it could have been. And had I been someone perusing here with other intentions, I'd now know what certain ladies looked like for whatever those intentions were.
Good point on the fundraiser. I participated for the first time this year and little problem locating the person "manning the booth", so to speak, and all I had to do was ask the hostess where the person running the fundraiser was. Took a look and now know exactly what a couple of ladies look like, and they don't post their faces here. Did go up and meet them, because I was donating stuff, and now they know what I look like, and can match me to my handle, because I had to provide that to get a lottery ticket.
Not as discrete as it could have been. And had I been someone perusing here with other intentions, I'd now know what certain ladies looked like for whatever those intentions were. Originally Posted by FoulRon
"Not as discrete as it could have been. And had I been someone perusing here with other intentions, I'd now know what certain ladies looked like for whatever those intentions were."

Bing-FUCKING-o!!

This baseline sissy ass whining by OP would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
If I was a lady here,I would NOT expose myself in this manner.
I would be pissed if I walked away from ECCIE and then a few days later a provider announced that I walked away. Now, members could be talking about my departure, as is the case with Austin Powers, but since he is not a part of ECCIE anymore he's got no idea this is going on.
Sounds like a case of:
I'm CUMING, I'm NOT CUMIMG, YES he's CUMING ....
.... but sounds like he didn't CUM
Sounds like a case of:
I'm CUMING, I'm NOT CUMIMG, YES he's CUMING ....
.... but sounds like he didn't CUM Originally Posted by fun2come
Were you there?
Got pictures?
It really doesn't make a pimple on a flea's ass who was there,or not.
What about "Indescretion"
Were you there?
Got pictures?
It really doesn't make a pimple on a flea's ass who was there,or not.
What about "Indescretion" Originally Posted by Observing
I make it EASY for you

sounds like he didn't CUM

Geez lighten up, already a little light on OBSERVING are we???
I would be pissed if I walked away from ECCIE and then a few days later a provider announced that I walked away. Now, members could be talking about my departure, as is the case with Austin Powers, but since he is not a part of ECCIE anymore he's got no idea this is going on. Originally Posted by illuminati
Take it up with the OP. He's the one who dredged the whole thing up last night after he was given information he shouldn't have.