Wrong Place.....Even Worse Time

Pretty sure that "like minded" doesn't mean agreeing with everything you choose to say or do.
very interesting thread and I am sorry that happened to you...However men bring their money with them and want to be comfortable and Any men speaking with you before during or after they have arrived makes them feel uncomfortable,
He's a pussy. I'd still nail you and let the black dude watch!
Right. What the fuck? That is racist shit. What if she was talking to a biker? Plenty of biker gangs run girls. But that would have been ok because he's a white guy. I get it.

The hobby is some racist shit sometimes.
Unlike McDonalds, some days it isn't all good, it's just a waste of time and I'd be more suspect of a drunk John than a dude of ANY color...so this one's on the short bus side of common sense all the way around.
Unlike McDonalds, some days it isn't all good, it's just a waste of time and I'd be more suspect of a drunk John than a dude of ANY color...so this one's on the short bus side of common sense all the way around. Originally Posted by phildo
Thank you! I've been buying pussy since boot camp in Chicago. If you're buying pussy, then buy some pussy.

Shit, every hobbyist worth his salt remembers the days before the Internet when you had to troll for pussy and there used to be a million and 2 mofos on HH and 121 and we made due.
Right. What the fuck? That is racist shit. What if she was talking to a biker? Plenty of biker gangs run girls. But that would have been ok because he's a white guy. I get it.

The hobby is some racist shit sometimes. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Any dude, period.
Man, just get some pussy. Like in the old days. It's not that serious.
That's an unfortunate set of circumstances but a question for the OP:
What if you had seen him carrying on a conversation with a police officer?
Maybe something that looked like a discussion or a gameplan?
That's an unfortunate set of circumstances but a question for the OP:
What if you had seen him carrying on a conversation with a police officer?
Maybe something that looked like a discussion or a gameplan? Originally Posted by TheWanderer

I see your point wanderer. At the same time tho, I tend to behave as if every client at first meeting is potential LE.

Could I have handled the whole thing different from the beginning, likely resulting in everyone being happy with everything? Probably so. But here's a newsflash for ye omniscient hobbyists who classified me as having shortbus common sense: I've only been doing this online stuff for a month and prior to that only since summer started. I'm overly independent bc I value my privacy and don't want to be compromised when I go back to nursing. It's highly plausible that you gentlemen have glided thru your entire hobby existence without even so much as a stutter (and I bet your poo glitters under the glow of florescent bathroom lights too). Unfortunately for us mere mortals, error and correction are a hazard of learning. Perhaps you should write a rule book shortbussers like myself could refer to when in doubt - a picture book plz as big words confuse my itty bitty brain. ;-)
Hey hotnurse, I like your nips
Hey hotnurse, I like your nips Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Hey, Alyssa, I like yours.
Hey hotnurse, I like your nips Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
And I, your Grecian sculpted glutes.
I have had some stupid retarded guys come up to my room and ask me who the black guy outside or in the lobby was when I never even left the room or had talked to them. My response was ummm... I didn't know we were still in the 60's and this was a "whites only" hotel, last I checked black people are allowed to stay at the same hotels that us whiteys are! LMFAO.... Some people are not so confident!
I see your point wanderer. At the same time tho, I tend to behave as if every client at first meeting is potential LE.

Could I have handled the whole thing different from the beginning, likely resulting in everyone being happy with everything? Probably so. But here's a newsflash for ye omniscient hobbyists who classified me as having shortbus common sense: I've only been doing this online stuff for a month and prior to that only since summer started. I'm overly independent bc I value my privacy and don't want to be compromised when I go back to nursing. It's highly plausible that you gentlemen have glided thru your entire hobby existence without even so much as a stutter (and I bet your poo glitters under the glow of florescent bathroom lights too). Unfortunately for us mere mortals, error and correction are a hazard of learning. Perhaps you should write a rule book shortbussers like myself could refer to when in doubt - a picture book plz as big words confuse my itty bitty brain. ;-) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Damn. You're a great writer and funny, too! Welcome to ECCIE!

Oh and the line, "I bet your poo glitters under the glow of ..." is just a priceless imagery.

Good luck with your new beginnings. It's nice to see a new member who is well-spoken and has grit!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth