my third client just did a smash and dash...

You should post the information on the fella.....
Out him sweetie! +1
  • !VI!
  • 07-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Hey honestly this is kind of a hobby for me when i'm not deploying, at work or on base

honestly i'm not going to punish many for the sins of one. he hasn't posted review yet but when he does i'll make sure to let everyone know its him...

honestly it was just $$ so honestly it was crappy. but i'm also christian i was raised to forgive... (personal not FUCK HIM!) but i will give all the info needed i even took a picture of his car and plates so its ok
  • !VI!
  • 07-07-2013, 09:00 PM
i've also been told i should not put personal information of anyone online ...
Ms. Princess, I suggest you mention his handle. It puts pressure on the gentleman to reconsider his mistake and remunerate you for your time and it helps out your fellow providers so they can make an informed decision regarding their future business dealings with him. I am saddened this happened to you. Unfortunately these stories are all too familiar. This fellow that stole from you is not representative of all hobbyists.
A$$ Monkey. He will get his in the end. No Doubt. There are men out here with Honor! Really!!
We do have a Dallas ladies info share section that is accessible for all verified providers. The only men that are supposed to have access are the moderators. Most legitimate alerts go there. I think posting there saves a lot of drama from trolls who like to pick apart every single alert (I call them eccie csi detectives) and the info goes directly to the ones who really need to see/know about it, the providers...

Sorry this happened to you... all clients ARE NOT THE SAME don't listen to the "bitter" ones. It is a sad fact that these type of assholes like to prey on the new girls. If you need any help or advice please pm me.
I agree Jules. You need to put his ass on blast before it's done to someone else. In no way or form was this right. There's nothing to pick apart. As companions we have all done this, but we don't expect anyone to steal the donation back. Darling, this is theft of services clear as day.

The problem is that ECCIE can't hold all of it's members to a higher standard. No one should come here and get ripped off, that includes the ladies and the men.
No reason not to tell his handle, and please as other providers have suggested, please share the info with them in the "ladies" channel.
Objectively detail the event and sent all information to one of the Moderators on duty. Originally Posted by Toasted
+1 to this but I also cast my vote for calling this DOUCHEBAG out here by his handle and BY ALL MEANS let the Ladies know in the Powder Room his Eccie handle and his contact info...It's nice that you are forgiving but you have a duty to protect yourself and the other ladies here by sharing his info...Ask yourself, "What if every dude pulled this shit, would I need to forgive all of them, or put a stop to it?"
Since most of us hate when some asshole pulls stunts like this, it kinda pisses off more when you don't tell. At the very least, it's an annoyance. What's the point of crying wolf if you're not going to tell us which wolf it was (no pun intended)?
  • L.A.
  • 07-09-2013, 05:29 AM
  • Sami
  • 07-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Why would you wait to see if he post the review? He is a piece of shit, many of us would like to know who it is to avoid him, ladies and gentleman? This alert means nothing, all we know is some eccie guy smashed and dashed you but you wont give us his handle because you are waiting for him to post a review? WTF Really? You are christian WTH does that got to do with this? Being christian would be look out for your sisters. If you want to write alert then the perp needs to be outed!!!! You do it like this S*mi 21* 2*9 3*16.
Just to clarify, Wulfgirl, outing him in this circumstance means disclosing his handle, NOT disclosing real life info. Outing his handle subjects his miserly ass to humiliation here on the boards, and makes it harder for him to get appointments as he gets blacklisted. Outing real life info is always a no-no as it invokes mutually assured destruction since other hobbyists would avoid you like the plague.

RL outing is, however, encouraged if someone ever physically harms you. (Blessedly rare, but if something ever happens, send their ass to jail!)

Genuinely sorry this happened to you, ma'am. I promise, not all clients are bad people.

Good luck, and stay safe!

Chewtoy