BBFS last words...

I personally want to know why there is so much hostility and bashing??? It seems like you have some type of "if I yell and scream about how horrible bbfs is, I will seem more honorable" or something. A few months back, I was messing around on CL trying to find a UTR SB. I got several replies but one really caught my attention. I was talking back and forth and finally the financial convo came into play. What she wanted was in the GPS area as far as I was concerned. I politely told her that what she wanted was not reasonable and she replied that she was better than "some one hundred dollar whore". I replied back to her that just because she was wanting more does not make her any "better", but when it came down to it, it is still pay for play.

I see this the same way. Fact, it happens, a whole lot more often than anyone wants to acknowledge, admit it. Shit, I have had unprotected sex with girls in the civi world. For all I know, they could have been a provider on the side. I don't know. Just b/c it was in the civi world and not in the p2p world does it make it different?

Another thing. Not picking sides, but I would venture to say that there are probably SOME legitimacy to some of the girls on the list. Do I personally know who is on there? No, and I don't care to. I am just saying that it is a whole lot easier for someone to be free with info when there are no repercussions. Isn't that part of the reason why this board is even in existence? It would be easy for someone to PM or email the OP about what they know and have done and for the list to come about. I am not defending on OKing. I am just saying that there MAY be a slight big of merit to it. And of course anyone on the list will deny it to save their rep. That is human nature.

The last part of the "I will shout from the rooftops how bad bbfs is" is that if you yell and scream enough, it will make it seem like you are not the one partaking. Just sayin. If you do not do it, then OK. Let things be. If you do partake in it, then OK. Let things be. If you are no the list and it has not happened, then don't worry about it. What happens BCD will take care of that. I am sure that there are people, both providers and gents, who have replied to many a bbfs thread in a negative way who actually do or have done bbfs. I AM IN NO WAY POINTING FINGERS OR CALLING ANYONE WHO HAS SAID ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD A LIAR OR MAKING ANY KIND OF ACCUSATIONS. I AM JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION.

Just like anything in life, on this board, or wherever else, you have to take what you know, take what you read, take what you experience, and go from there. Use your best judgment.
  • Vyt
  • 12-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I've also seen a LOT of women furious to be listed on this list - in fact the reason it was only up a few minutes the first time is that someone texted me almost immediately with "OMG TAKE THIS DOWN NOW". She didn't want to be associated with it. Women who aren't on it have had similar reactions - the entire subject is just toxic.

Why anyone would *want* to engage in such a risky activity blows my mind personally. HIV is not something you can get a shot for and people die from it - people I know have died from it. It is not amusing, it is not a myth, it is not limited to gays, *people die*. This is not something to joke around with. There are of course a variety of various things you leave yourself open to (not the least being paternity and all the associated financial obligations that go with that) but it's hard to trump death.

That being said it's not a forbidden subject, none of us whom post here are angels, and if playing Russian Roulette with 4 chambers loaded is your idea of a good time, by all means knock yourself out.

But circulating lists like these based on hearsay is toxic to the hobby and will encourage more women to go UTR, more women to screen far more restrictively than you'd care to deal with, more women who frankly don't want to deal with the risk, and more hassle for everyone involved. Thus - at least in this forum - they won't be permitted.

If you want to circulate them amongst yourselves, feel free - just be aware that women circulate their own lists, and asking for activities like that is a really sure way to get yourself on them.

Vyt
AustinModStaff
I just want to go on record as stating I do not provide BBFS and if I'm on the list its a lie and bull shit! Well except for this one time greek with a rabid badger, but that's another story...
I just want to go on record as stating I do not provide BBFS and if I'm on the list its a lie and bull shit! Well except for this one time greek with a rabid badger, but that's another story... Originally Posted by governmentguru

You should have made that badger wear a condom : )
the list is phony,, seems like sabotage to me? Do I smell a rat? possibly someone mad at eccie for getting banned, and now his business/website has dissipated? Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
One problem with your theory,Op started posting in august, crap with mint didn't start until october. And wasn't banned til several week later. Who's sabotaging?
All I know.... is that MOST everyone barebacks with someone here on this board or with someone else. That is ALL good and EVERYONE should keep barebacking.... and quit worrying about HIV!! Come on! You have to literally inject that shit in your veins to get HIV! You bunch of paranoid individuals!! Ugh!!

Keep on barebacking and keep on livin!

bluester
Excellent post thanks for contributing - well said.

I personally want to know why there is so much hostility and bashing??? It seems like you have some type of "if I yell and scream about how horrible bbfs is, I will seem more honorable" or something. A few months back, I was messing around on CL trying to find a UTR SB. I got several replies but one really caught my attention. I was talking back and forth and finally the financial convo came into play. What she wanted was in the GPS area as far as I was concerned. I politely told her that what she wanted was not reasonable and she replied that she was better than "some one hundred dollar whore". I replied back to her that just because she was wanting more does not make her any "better", but when it came down to it, it is still pay for play.

I see this the same way. Fact, it happens, a whole lot more often than anyone wants to acknowledge, admit it. Shit, I have had unprotected sex with girls in the civi world. For all I know, they could have been a provider on the side. I don't know. Just b/c it was in the civi world and not in the p2p world does it make it different?

Another thing. Not picking sides, but I would venture to say that there are probably SOME legitimacy to some of the girls on the list. Do I personally know who is on there? No, and I don't care to. I am just saying that it is a whole lot easier for someone to be free with info when there are no repercussions. Isn't that part of the reason why this board is even in existence? It would be easy for someone to PM or email the OP about what they know and have done and for the list to come about. I am not defending on OKing. I am just saying that there MAY be a slight big of merit to it. And of course anyone on the list will deny it to save their rep. That is human nature.

The last part of the "I will shout from the rooftops how bad bbfs is" is that if you yell and scream enough, it will make it seem like you are not the one partaking. Just sayin. If you do not do it, then OK. Let things be. If you do partake in it, then OK. Let things be. If you are no the list and it has not happened, then don't worry about it. What happens BCD will take care of that. I am sure that there are people, both providers and gents, who have replied to many a bbfs thread in a negative way who actually do or have done bbfs. I AM IN NO WAY POINTING FINGERS OR CALLING ANYONE WHO HAS SAID ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD A LIAR OR MAKING ANY KIND OF ACCUSATIONS. I AM JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION.

Just like anything in life, on this board, or wherever else, you have to take what you know, take what you read, take what you experience, and go from there. Use your best judgment. Originally Posted by atxwrx
All I know.... is that MOST everyone barebacks with someone here on this board or with someone else. That is ALL good and EVERYONE should keep barebacking.... and quit worrying about HIV!! Come on! You have to literally inject that shit in your veins to get HIV! You bunch of paranoid individuals!! Ugh!!

Keep on barebacking and keep on livin!

bluester Originally Posted by bluester
you're a fucking idiot
How do you know its bs? Have you tried any on list? Only one has bothered to deny it. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Why should anyone have to deny it?

If you posted that you have personally seen me eat shit sandwiches, how the fuck would I look if I came back, vehemently denying it?

Just like anything in life, on this board, or wherever else, you have to take what you know, take what you read, take what you experience, and go from there. Use your best judgment. Originally Posted by atxwrx
Great post! I am like you. I had alot more civie sex from 18-30 and never was asked to use a condom but once. I only use condoms in the hobby world. I like anyone else loves me a nice creampie

But circulating lists like these based on hearsay is toxic to the hobby and will encourage more women to go UTR,

Maybe they will seek refuge in the Scorpion's Nest???

Vyt
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Vyt

If you posted that you have personally seen me eat shit sandwiches, how the fuck would I look if I came back, vehemently denying it? Originally Posted by NipLover
Exactly Nip!

sixx
These girls wanna have their cake and eat it too. They want business from bbfs guys, but fear being outed and losing business from their cfs clients. It's that simple.

If you posted that you have personally seen me eat shit sandwiches, how the fuck would I look if I came back, vehemently denying it? Originally Posted by NipLover
Wasn't the point,the point was why is someone who hasn't tried anyone on list,speaking as to it being bs? And how would they know? Obviously they can't. I can understand providers wanting distance from list. But only providers on the list,and clients who allegedly have bbfs can shed any light on it. So far just a lot of denial from providers who don't know!
ATXWRX could not have said it any better,, hell I never used condoms till I became a Monger...in the mid 90's..with Civies and GF I had ..never was a concern...
Why go to the hobby for bbfs when you can get it for free at just about any bar on Saturday nights? Now, she may not be pretty or young but don't we all look the same in the dark after a night of boozing it?

And second, why would a woman sell bbfs when men pay premium for a wrapped up session? That's my personal opinion, glad you asked. You ladies who are giving up bbfs need to know that the men will pay the same price for a session with a raincoat. Raise your rates and keep it wrapped and you can be like...............me!
Why go to the hobby for bbfs when you can get it for free at just about any bar on Saturday nights? Now, she may not be pretty or young but don't we all look the same in the dark after boozing it ? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
She's absolutely right,who's up for a bar Saturday? If your donations don't come through as planned, you can find us at the bars Ms.Grace