Encounter: Phoenixxx Crazy Good Exprience

ones a the ...most disgustin ...things yer ...plastic man ...ever dones read

...thanks fer sharin!
She really is the best.

For new clients, do yourself a favor... follow her instructions on her Tryst. And use her number posted there.

Rates are there too, so dont waste yours and her time inquiring about stuff already posted... she even has a link for screening on her tryst to make it easy.

Follow her steps and you too could get into the Semen Demon... or don't and move along.
She really is the best.

For new clients, do yourself a favor... follow her instructions on her Tryst. And use her number posted there.

Rates are there too, so dont waste yours and her time inquiring about stuff already posted... she even has a link for screening on her tryst to make it easy.

Follow her steps and you too could get into the Semen Demon... or don't and move along. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
this be the ...sound a one funnel ...er uh ...hand clappin
Pitiful
Fuck the haters. I only saw her twice. But the first time I saw her was one of the best fucks I have ever had.

Agreed. Quite a skill set.
Fuck the haters. I only saw her twice. But the first time I saw her was one of the best fucks I have ever had.

. Originally Posted by rooster
I agree... she is the best I ever had... not sure where all the haters come from tbh.
mmmmm a Mr Dingleberry post quote here please n thank you
I would quote it, but I'm sitting on 15 points n posting a lot
mmmmm a Mr Dingleberry post quote here please n thank you
I would quote it, but I'm sitting on 15 points n posting a lot Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Are you on topic? : )
Are you on topic? : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
mmmm same gal older report
Nice report frank.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Same here! Have only had fantastic sessions with her.
I agree... she is the best I ever had... not sure where all the haters come from tbh. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Times are tough and slow. The competition is hurting......lol
On topic, she is looking like a man. Its not hating, its truth. You like women with calves bigger than a man, you do you.

Haters come from her bad history. She has a long one.

Times are tough and slow. The competition is hurting......lol Originally Posted by Zollner
This is it right here... The competition doesn't like seeing her succeed. They go so far as attacking her clients (me). There have even been jealous providers pretending to be me to book with other providers and waste their time.

And as far as history goes... everyone has history... to me it matters where they are now.

I met her after she got sober and the woman has changed my life.

Btw, Mr.Dingleberry, you are missing out... the control she has of her vaginal muscles is the stuff of legend.
I agree... she is the best I ever had... not sure where all the haters come from tbh. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
There is no "haters" that's a child's woke reaction to escape the reality of an OPINION REVIEW SITE.

If your wondering where people start wondering more than usual about this hooker look no further than at yourself

Theres only 2 possible scenarios with your continual multiple posting in an over the top emotional reactions

1 scenario is your Her which in reality is pitiful if your in such a state of renewal and living in some present time.

Mainly because if you where her you shouldn't care less about any views contrary to yours because of your new found strength in all aspects of life.so the 5 to 10 postings in every Phoenix review brings me to scenario 2

Which is your some obsessed jimmie that tries to make me believe I m not looking at misshapen calves and bad photos which turns me off even further as a prospective client

In other words you creep out people in my opinion.now if Phoenix thinks it's a great .business decision to have you on every review brow beating potential clients to see her hey by all means continue to attack people that are sounding the alarm with simple constructive criticism

I could go further but as a potential client NONE OF these 2 scenarios is a help
This is it right here... The competition doesn't like seeing her succeed. They go so far as attacking her clients (me). There have even been jealous providers pretending to be me to book with other providers and waste their time.

And as far as history goes... everyone has history... to me it matters where they are now.

I met her after she got sober and the woman has changed my life.

Btw, Mr.Dingleberry, you are missing out... the control she has of her vaginal muscles is the stuff of legend. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
of being outed ???? just asking