No Dramatics, Just FootWear!!

Socks alwasys comes off....and I get pedi's.... Originally Posted by deedeedoe62
i can vouch for deedeedoe62-very nice feet!

most guys take off the socks. and so far i can't say that i have every seen anything horrid. and i am pretty observant about feet...i use to do mani/pedi's for a living so i am always looking.

have to say, most of my gents, at the very least do some sort of maintenance on the feet...THANK YOU!
thank you... Someone who can vouch for my proclamation for pedis. I use to frown on manicures and pedicures, but now can say enough about them.

And I'm under WH!!! ahhhh...ohhhh
It used to bother me but no longer. I heard from a Navy guy that the Sarge would tell the new young guys, when you go see the hooker put your money in your socks and keep them on. Now that might not be what each guys does but I thought it good advice and since then leaving the socks on just doesn't bother me.
Dagny, Willow told me this same story when I had my socks on hmmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
my feet are nice,so I usually take my socks off to get better traction
my feet are nice,so I usually take my socks off to get better traction Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I never thought about traction. I have some of those hospital socks with the traction-soles around here somewhere.
Maybe his feet are cold lol! I love my feet and take very good care of them but i will keep them on when im chilly... dont want to rub my cold tootsies on you... So dont do it to me... lol
Maybe I am the odd one out but I think a guy in nothing but socks is sexy...the more "fun" the sock even better....

I always wanted to open my own funky sock store and call it Victoria Sockrites