Sex Dolls...hmmm

If I can get doll that can do cowgirl, I am all set. I just left a session with Britney in the north hills and she couldn't go on after about 40 minutes even though I booked an hour. I think that machine increased my stamina too much. I didn't actually finish yet so I am still going to be looking tonight. I'll put a full review up later today.
If I can get doll that can do cowgirl, I am all set. I just left a session with Britney in the north hills and she couldn't go on after about 40 minutes even though I booked an hour. I think that machine increased my stamina too much. I didn't actually finish yet so I am still going to be looking tonight. I'll put a full review up later today. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
It's not the same experience if she doesn't need to leave immediately to 'go see grandma in the hospital'.
yes but does Kimber douche after you fuck her LMAO
I seriously looked into that market a number of years ago. Very lifelike, yet doesnt go shopping unless you want it to. No bad habits, unless you want it to, lol. I remarried instead. My mistake. Id rather have the doll.
While looking into these dolls, I discovered... there's a market for "used" dolls. Ew!
why do statistics show husbands almost always die before their wifes????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO
  • signa
  • 05-02-2021, 09:47 AM
yes but does Kimber douche after you fuck her LMAO Originally Posted by Friartuck15601
I got some news for your neither do most of hoes we see douche...LOL at least its your own spunk
  • signa
  • 05-02-2021, 09:50 AM
Sharpie! LOL Originally Posted by Big Stig
what will you name it stig? I anxiously await a review.
  • signa
  • 05-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Do they smoke Newport’s? Originally Posted by bambino
reds or menthol?
While looking into these dolls, I discovered... there's a market for "used" dolls. Ew! Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Spunkdoll.net
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
Its 500 bucks. Give it a shot and post a review.
Hope she doesnt cash n dash
I tried to buy one, but it went dark 15 minutes before I could order.