Chris Christie

Hillary is free and would cut down the competition .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeh, the Bitch carpet bagged her way into New York's Senate Seat, she might as well have something to do while awaiting her coronation in 2016.

I'm sure someone will rent her an apartment so she can get a residency established.
He's been friendly with Obama. Nothing wrong with that as long as he keeps the conservative principles. The conservative talking heads need to keep in mind that he his running a state and having open access to the White House helps him do that. It certainly helped him after Sandy. It's good business and good politics considering he is a republican Governor in a blue state.

As much as I like Governor Perry and the Texas attitude it would never work anywhere in the Northeast.

If Christie makes it to the nomination he will certainly be fun to watch debating Hillary. Originally Posted by boardman
I think Christie is being friendly with The President of The United States, not neccessarilly Barak Obama.

That is about as good as it gets for a North Eastern Republican Governor in a Blue State.
Christi plays his hand - very crafty, very shrewd!

Calls for a special election.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...ision-n1612866
He's been friendly with Obama. Nothing wrong with that as long as he keeps the conservative principles. The conservative talking heads need to keep in mind that he his running a state and having open access to the White House helps him do that. It certainly helped him after Sandy. It's good business and good politics considering he is a republican Governor in a blue state.

As much as I like Governor Perry and the Texas attitude it would never work anywhere in the Northeast.

If Christie makes it to the nomination he will certainly be fun to watch debating Hillary. Originally Posted by boardman
Christie and Hillary in debate. I wonder if Christie would lose his cool and pull a Dan Acaroid, lol.,

http://youtu.be/k80nW6AOhTs
Christi plays his hand - very crafty, very shrewd!

Calls for a special election.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...ision-n1612866 Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Yes, he shrewdly filled his bank account from democrat doners and in exchange craftyly screwed the NJ taxpayers out of $25M to get a new Senator about a month earlier than they would have otherwise. Meanwhile, he says it's too important for the people not to be represented. . . but doesn't appoint a temp.

He's a self serving piece of shit.
The NJ GOP is pissed, apparently the special election gives Democrat Booker the advantage.........
Republicans are fuming over New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's decision to hold an early special election to fill the seat of the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg, with several Washington-based operatives suggesting he's putting his own interests ahead of the GOP's. The decision to hold a separate special election in October 2013—just two weeks before his own election—would give any interested Republican candidates little time to announce, organize a campaign, and raise the necessary money to take on a top-tier Democrat, likely Newark Mayor Cory Booker.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/polit...ision-20130604
Yes, he shrewdly filled his bank account from democrat doners and in exchange craftyly screwed the NJ taxpayers out of $25M to get a new Senator about a month earlier than they would have otherwise. Meanwhile, he says it's too important for the people not to be represented. . . but doesn't appoint a temp.

He's a self serving piece of shit. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
My mistake the $25M will move the election up 13 months. So, what the hell, a half mil per month would hardly pay the doughnut bill

He's a self serving piece of shit. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Bitter much? Heh.

Good for Christie.
My mistake the $25M will move the election up 13 months. So, what the hell, a half mil per month would hardly pay the doughnut bill Originally Posted by Iaintliein
BTW, you made TWO mistakes.

Christie IS appointing a temp to serve between now and the October special election.
BTW, you made TWO mistakes.

Christie IS appointing a temp to serve between now and the October special election. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Says the person who voted for Omuhlah...^stupid has spoken...thank you, thank you...
Says the person who voted for Omuhlah...^stupid has spoken...thank you, thank you... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Says the person who Hanoi James proudly brags about having a "Sweet Ass."
Anytime Christie can piss the right wingers on this board off I'm for him.
Says the person who Hanoi James proudly brags about having a "Sweet Ass." Originally Posted by bigtex
How many time do I have to tell you? Go to "Another Realm"! Your lust for "Man Ass" is disgusting...ass licker. I heard about you...LOL
How many time do I have to tell you? Go to "Another Realm"! Your lust for "Man Ass" is disgusting...ass licker. I heard about you...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You obviously have me confused with your "ass licker" buddy Hanoi James. He was the one who originally referenced your "Sweet Ass," not me.

<------Hanoi James thinking about IIFFY's "Sweet Ass!"
Iffy's avatar does have a sweet ass. Only Hanoi James knows about the real one.