Would Love to visit

Hello Laura,

Many will probably not agree but let me tell you this you don't need any reviews in this business to be successful. Their are plenty of ladies that I know that have always had a NO REVIEW policy. Every since I got rid of my TER reviews, I have had more request then I know what to do with. Yes, reviews establish who you say you are and give an ideal of the service that you provide. If you know how to screen, Pre-Book a tour out and see if you have any interest. If you do, then Travel their if not... that city might not be the best city for you to work in. Don't be discouraged about traveling just because you don't have reviews. We all started somewhere.

Andrea
Andrea, The one big thing you have going for you is the P411 account. You also have it filled out for activities you enjoy. So this establishes that you are real, and it also lets guys know if you also enjoy their favorite activities. Those are also two things reviews can help with.
Hello Laura,

Many will probably not agree but let me tell you this you don't need any reviews in this business to be successful. Their are plenty of ladies that I know that have always had a NO REVIEW policy. Every since I got rid of my TER reviews, I have had more request then I know what to do with. Yes, reviews establish who you say you are and give an ideal of the service that you provide. If you know how to screen, Pre-Book a tour out and see if you have any interest. If you do, then Travel their if not... that city might not be the best city for you to work in. Don't be discouraged about traveling just because you don't have reviews. We all started somewhere.

Andrea Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
Just so we are clear.
To remain a Verified Provider with ECCIE.net you must allow reviews. No review policy and you will lose your VP status. MA.
I will definitely do that. You guys have been awesome.

Just make sure you advertise at least 1 week before you come to town. Many guys can't get away at the last minute. Originally Posted by farmstud60