Football... And Fun?!

I was thinking if they make a 52 inch monster toy I want one!

Next time we will have to find a field with a tractor and borrow it. hehehe Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
52 inch TOY? Holy crap, that wouldn't be a TOY!!

I have a field and lots of tractors!!
Falling asleep with a Husker players dick in my mouth after an exhausting triple marathon, does that count as football and fun? Just sayin, it was FUN! Originally Posted by giabella
Gia, it's a longshot but I used to play football!!
Falling asleep with a Husker players dick in my mouth after an exhausting triple marathon, does that count as football and fun? Just sayin, it was FUN! Originally Posted by giabella
If you're in show business.....you never want to follow a dog or kid's act.

If seeing a lady....you never want to follow a husker football player

LOL......talk about feelings of inadequacy!
From late august to Februaryish . You're liable to catch any game I'm capable of getting on... lol I don't care if its 2 teams I dont even really like I'm still going to watch it. Football season has to be my favorite time of year ...

Ohh and BTW TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I haven't forgot about our Buckeye/mich st bet either.. we still have a bet to settle. You're on notice!! Lmao
From late august to Februaryish . You're liable to catch any game I'm capable of getting on... lol I don't care if its 2 teams I dont even really like I'm still going to watch it... Originally Posted by Kay2Day
For a second there Kay, I wasn't sure you were talking football.
For a second there Kay, I wasn't sure you were talking football. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
If left open to interpretation pretty much everything I say is a dirty joke.Like me, they go both ways so yooooou would probably be correct.. LMAO.
Another thing I love about football.....everytime I hear the word penetration I can't help but giggle. Hahahaha penetration lollol
If left open to interpretation pretty much everything I say is a dirty joke.Like me, they go both ways so yooooou would probably be correct.. LMAO.
Another thing I love about football.....everytime I hear the word penetration I can't help but giggle. Hahahaha penetration lollol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I'm a fan of the tight end in the spread formation myself.
Ohh and BTW TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I haven't forgot about our Buckeye/mich st bet either.. we still have a bet to settle. You're on notice!! Lmao Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Buckeye fan here. What bet?
Yum. Go Big Big Red(s)
Buckeye fan here. What bet?
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

If I have made any husker fans mad yet ... just give it time... GOOOOOOO BUCKEYES!!!

Marcus if that's not 2 great reasons to be a buckeye fan idk what it is lol
That guy's shirt is awesome!
That guy's shirt is awesome! Originally Posted by Bairstan
Damn, Bair. Your eyes really DO suck.