Encounter: CiCi@Number1

Oh yeah... right! OP’s review is bullshit, unlike yours, which is gospel:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2585328

You must be her ex- who she dumped not too long ago seeing how your join date and review seem to coincide. That and the tone of your rebuttal here along with your negative review of her.

Were your trying to get review credit to stalk your ex? That’s not cool man! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Just read his review, it's hilarious!

Maybe there is more than one CiCi? The CiCi KooGuy seen is different CiCi as the one yackyjacky saw?
  • blip
  • 07-04-2019, 03:47 PM
What a pleasant welcome from members Originally Posted by KooGuy
you gotta remember, alot of these guys are old fart douchebags that would dare not say such things to you say for example in the waiting area inside one of these amps. they are keyboard douches basically. but yeah welcome aboard. i got the same welcome from these old farts when I joined as well. they literally go to these amps, post about the girls being all in their 20s and looking like models, then come here to try and light people up as they sit at home being crotchety AF to their family members.
Maybe there is more than one CiCi? The CiCi KooGuy seen is different CiCi as the one yackyjacky saw? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
She has 2 tattoos on her back and another on her right shoulder blade. Also on her belly button going down.
Maybe there is more than one CiCi? The CiCi KooGuy seen is different CiCi as the one yackyjacky saw? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
No. He’s speaking of the same Thai Cici we all know and love. Our little Thai anal queen.

There is just a fuck-head out there trying to ruin her good reputation for his own personal vendetta. And some don’t treat her with respect.

She has always been nothing short of stellar with me. Treat her right and she will reciprocate.
Hands against the wall! Need to perform an inner body cavity search!
Some folks just like going through life bitter about things. Dude must had gone there and ask her to do something she wouldn't and now he is holding a permanent grudge.
Bullshit review. Her place is very unclean and she's very risky. Originally Posted by HiredAssassin
Why are you lying???
Shit smears on walls. Puke chunks on floor. Shit and urine smell in air. No lie, Ad man. Should be shut down and you and KooGuy go to prison for promoting.
Shit smears on walls. Puke chunks on floor. Shit and urine smell in air. No lie, Ad man. Should be shut down and you and KooGuy go to prison for promoting. Originally Posted by HiredAssassin
You’re a big pussy
Shit smears on walls. Puke chunks on floor. Shit and urine smell in air. No lie, Ad man. Should be shut down and you and KooGuy go to prison for promoting. Originally Posted by HiredAssassin
Ad Man??? What a joke! You don't know jack. Your agenda is getting quite desperate. It's apparent and obvious.
Why must you all engage in such unfruitful fighting? It serves no purpose. Be still and silent.
Why must you all engage in such unfruitful fighting? It serves no purpose. Be still and silent. Originally Posted by BuddhaReal
You’re a big pussy
wth is going on?!
  • slap
  • 07-08-2019, 06:52 PM
wth is going on?! Originally Posted by pancake.sam
I don’t know but I think it’s funny