BRANDON has hit a new milestone!!

Trumps average was nearly 7 percent less than Obama while having low unemployment, basically no real wars to fight and a growing economy. He really musta been a shit president to be so disliked. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Trump wasn't in it for the popularity. he was there to expose the enemy. The enemy didn't like it. So therefore the enemy hated Trump and the little sheeple on the left followed suit. Now we have a dumb ass puppet in office who isn't working for the people at all. Biden is proving he is the most incompetent President this country has ever had.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 3, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

America fell 340,000 jobs short of the very modest expectations set by economists. That's because Joe Biden is a one trick pony, "Get the vaccine." But no one trusts this administration. I developed the vaccine when everyone said it wasn't possible, now without "Trump," that's their only solution. This administration is destroying America before our very eyes because there is no leadership. Besides my vaccine, this is the administration of no jobs and massive layoffs, high gas and energy prices, high crime, empty shelves, open borders, and a horrendous surrender and evacuation from Afghanistan. A lot of effort and money went into RIGGING the 2020 Presidential Election, only to destroy the Country. Was it worth it?

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS Originally Posted by bambino
.... Surely didn't want you to miss this, Noir.

#### Salty
Originally Posted by matchingmole
FUCK JOE BIDEN...the catch phrase the has dominated the country.
All you have is these stupid meme's because you're a dumdass!!
And you're soooooooooo fuckin' boring.
Had the vaccine come out a tad sooner... I think Trimp might have gotten reelected. Originally Posted by WTF
He did.
I’m not convinced he ever won in 2016.
Isn't time to congratulate Joe "clusterfuck" Biden on 2021 surpassing 2020 in covid deaths in the US
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021...ass-2020-total
Originally Posted by matchingmole
What he saaaaaaid.
I’m not convinced he ever won in 2016. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And I'm not sure any of you Biden lovers will ever "man up" and admit you fucked up
And I'm not sure any of you Biden lovers will ever "man up" and admit you fucked up Originally Posted by tman1847
... Hee Hee! TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN!

... uh..er ... written.

However, the lot of the so-called Liberal Lads here
"Aint THAT liberal anymore" now that Sleepy Joe
has buggered the goose and pissed in his-own bed.

... Rats jumping from a sinking ship...

But will any o' the lads ADMIT THIS??

Thanks there, mate... We surely needed a good laugh.

#### Salty
Isn't time to congratulate Joe "clusterfuck" Biden on 2021 surpassing 2020 in covid deaths in the US
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021...ass-2020-total Originally Posted by tman1847

congratulation brandon! for presiding over 771,000 COVID-19 death in 2021.

that's more than trump who had 400,000 covid death on his watch.
Trumps average was nearly 7 percent less than Obama while having low unemployment, basically no real wars to fight and a growing economy. He really musta been a shit president to be so disliked. Originally Posted by NoirMan
You’d expect different when every news outlet and government alphabet agency spread what we all now know was, and those of us with firing synapses always knew, manufactured horseshit about him 24/7/365 for years on end?
congratulation brandon! for presiding over 771,000 COVID-19 death in 2021.

that's more than trump who had 400,000 covid death on his watch. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Let's Go Brandon!

BHHAHAAA

so where are the usual suspects here calling Brandon a Murderer?
... Remember - it was Sleepy Joe who said

Anyone responceable for THAT MANY deaths shouldn't be president.

... So ---- is Joe about to Resign??

#### Salty