Ever run into someone you know from your everyday life?

my aunt,........ and we werent even in arKANSAS!!
Damn Jonballs, now i know why you lost that one ball.....I think it was all the inbreeding..........You only had one to begin with........IJS
jonballs help is on it's way the vet will see you now...
my aunt,........ and we werent even in arKANSAS!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That could sure make for some interesting conversation at family gatherings.

I'm so glad for this forum because without it, I'd pretty much have to keep things like this to myself and laugh about it in my head.
Its always interesting when you run into your kids friends! LOL
I had a client that booked me, knowing he knew me from the swinger club. About half way through the session I picked up on ALL the hints he was giving me and ask if he knew who I was when he booked. He admitted yes he did. So I was kinda blindsided there. Now heres my question. If someone, either client or provider knows in ADVANCE that they know the other from the RL, should they state it up front? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
No I don't think you should disclose it upfront, it would take the fun out of it. I think it would be cool to bring it up after a hard core sweaty session that included a full munu.

Then as she is wiping the cum from her chin I would say.............Remember me from from high school, you told me you would not fuck me for a million bucks? Well you just fucked me for 200, have a nice day........................... .Lol
I have to disagree. Although it might be satisfying in the moment to say that, why cause the drama? I could have easily said something along those lines the other day when this happened to me, but I'd rather enjoy myself and go on. I still had fun, but will definitely make a mental note not to see her again. Not because she isn't any good, but my job has enough stress and drama without adding more. No need to insult the lady.
That could sure make for some interesting conversation at family gatherings. Originally Posted by CAT-mandu
you aignt kiddin........she came up at Xmas and whispered shed had some .40 QS specials and to rendevous in the room where all the coats were stacked in 20 minutes...well,...... Merry HOLLY JOLLY FN XMAS!!!
No I don't think you should disclose it upfront, it would take the fun out of it. I think it would be cool to bring it up after a hard core sweaty session that included a full munu.

Then as she is wiping the cum from her chin I would say.............Remember me from from high school, you told me you would not fuck me for a million bucks? Well you just fucked me for 200, have a nice day........................... .Lol Originally Posted by Milehigh65

lol Ouch! But my case wasent like that. We had not met, he just had seen me and knew who I was in RL and all my RL friends. Thats where I think I should have been informed. So I would have also had a choose in crosses those 2 worlds. I dont think I would have had an issue, but I would of liked to have had the choice.
Ive read a thread here a while back where a guy meets up with a provider and to both of there suprise the provider was his x wife lmao now that would be weird. Ive always been curious if anyone has ever gone to see a provider and it turning out to be their SO? If so i would love to read about what happened. Originally Posted by wcdann
I've always feared that, lol.
I've always feared that, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
You could consider that a ruined weekend/bad day Lol What on earth would be said in such a akward moment?
When i screen, I also screen to be sure its not someone that I know in RL. I know that if I did.. I would not book with them. Not for fear of them finding out what I do.. but i just do not mix the two worlds.
I didn't disclose until we were in mid session. Debating whether or not I was going to say anything, I noticed his upbeat personality and figured he could handle it...now it's a ongoing joke between us.
13 years ago i was a day care teacher and Director, in the summer i had the older kids, A young 25 year old gentlemen booked with me, he looked very familiar, he tells me later i was his teacher when he was 13 and that he had a crush on me and never forgot me.

Also 5 of my ex gfs bfs came and saw me a few years later they found out i was in the hobby. The ex bfs of my girl friends did not bother me but my ex student, that weird me out, specially the fact that i am so much older then him and i remember him now when he was a kid.
When i screen, I also screen to be sure its not someone that I know in RL. I know that if I did.. I would not book with them. Not for fear of them finding out what I do.. but i just do not mix the two worlds. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
LL with all the alias throughout these message boards how would uncover if you knew someone or not? I agree RL and the hobby world show be independant of one another.