Gloryholyluya already, it's time to show y'all how it's done

I had a blast behind the curtain... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That's my girl, NQNS and boy was our guy pleased!
I'm sure you're not. Just as I'm sure that I'm not the only one scratching his head and thinking, WTF, does this guy really not get it?

To each their own. Your post indicates that you measure the quality of your hobby experiences by the number of $/pop. That's you. This experience isn't for you. That's fine.

Its not for me, either, but for a different reason. I'd love to try this, but I can almost never come orally so I'd be pretty much guaranteed to leave with blue balls. But I definitely understand the attraction. Originally Posted by Fratelli
Who says it has to be an oral only glory hole?
I would be happy to try it, the way HG describes it, it sounds like fun, BUT ONLY if I get a guaranteed 15 minutes at the GH and a try at MSOG, cause like I said, I would be good for the record, especially with a capable fluffer.
So I reckon spend some time with fluffer, then about 15 minute in the GH, comes out about right from a price performance.
Don't count me out yet, but you may not want me in on these conditions, lol Originally Posted by fun2come
I'd accept the challenge. But I'd make you wait for the record best GH girl to be available.
Who says it has to be an oral only glory hole? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Hmmm, well then!
I'd accept the challenge. But I'd make you wait for the record best GH girl to be available. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Which challenge? To get me off in less than 3 minutes? That's not a challenge.
The challenge would be to make me last more than 3 minutes, but then I would want to know who is behind that curtain, cause that would be a NO review.

Make me wait, well, that's my problem, I usually really cannot wait !!!
hunter grace is definitely one of a kind!
Not one of you alive finishing me in 15 .
Then the gauntlet has thrown
this sounds fun
Girl, talk about crazy! Two providers peeping from a closet, a provider servicing the hole, me, and a gentleman who to this day doesn't know four providers were in the room!

Crazier still was camping with the two of you for your birthday. Imagine camping with Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie...... Originally Posted by HunterGrace
LOL oh that was so funny! I was like what is buzzing in my butt! Was sooo hard to not laugh out loud and have our cover blown! Yes the camping trip was amazing!! We had so much fun. Remember sitting around the fire saying, oh the story we could tell our grandkids about this trip! We did photos on that yacht about a year ago and marley and i were talking about how we wished u were there!
God I would love to be in that closet with Marley and Stacey.
so has anyone set a date for the day of glory???
It was crazy hot...and I highly recommend the lap dance scenario too. Insane to be sitting on a couch, Taylor's p_ _ _ Y in your face so you can't see anything...and then WHAM you feel a warm pair of lips on you down below....MMMM.
I'M GAME AGAIN!!!
This is a fun "role play" that my ATF act out every now and then, using a shower curtain across a hallway. Some ladies in San Antonio tried this for a bit (my suggestion) using a large cardboard box with the lady inside. Methinks it may have been a refrigerator box (I never visited) but it was quite popular for a time.