Biden’s Handlers Are Preparing to Eject Him (and Kamala)

... But FIFTY (50) present and former INTELLIGENCE Officials
have signed a letter that it is ALL Russian Dis-information.

#### Salty
... But FIFTY (50) present and former INTELLIGENCE Officials
have signed a letter that it is ALL Russian Dis-information.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
ANd certainly US Intelligence officials would NEVER lie to us amiright? I mean did they have some evidence what they said was true or were they just running interference for the Democommies?
... No, no, ... from what I heard there, mate... They had
three or four (3 or 4) look around and couldn't find
ANY evidence that the laptop was REAL - other than Hunter
admitting that it really was his and what-not...

So the 3 or 4 fellows told all the other ones that it was
phony and all "Russian Dis-information"... Because the
liberal voters in America are dupes and will surely listen
to any bullshit the Democrat party tells them.

### Salty
WTF welcome to the idiot camp.
ANd certainly US Intelligence officials would NEVER lie to us amiright? I mean did they have some evidence what they said was true or were they just running interference for the Democommies? Originally Posted by texassapper

Ooopsie! Nevermind...
... And the American people are supposed to TRUST the
main stream media and the FBI??! ...

No bleedin' wonder CNN and MSNBC's ratings are in the shithouse
and their former viewers are now watching FOX.

### Salty
... And the American people are supposed to TRUST the
main stream media and the FBI??! ...

No bleedin' wonder CNN and MSNBC's ratings are in the shithouse
and their former viewers are now watching FOX.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
upload free pic
President Jerald Ford was n ot elected to the office of Vice President or president. Yet he filled the top slot after Nixon.

And that is the pathway that would allow Hillery Clinton to pass the Glass Ceiling like Alice stepping through the looking glass.

I believe that then Sen. Biden was convinced to run late in the primary process to keep Sen. Sanders out of it . . .with the assurance that he could/should resign for "reasons of health" soon after swearing-in.

When VP Harris showed that she was less able than Mr. Biden they had a problem. And now it is coming to a head with the international and internal issues starting to boil over.

I look for MNs. Harris to leave first. I don't think she will go quietly or willingly. If the Clintons are involved in any way I expect a murky tragedy of some sort and a State Funeral. Then someone will follow in the political footsteps of Mr. Ford to fill the VP slot. And THEN Mr. Biden will have to leave for some reason. If he doesn't go via the noble hero's route . ."(health and time with my family") he will have to leave as Spiro Agnew did, having been indited by a Grand Jury along with his son, Hunter Biden.

Yet, the Democrats will not want him to be shown to have actually committed " . .treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors . . ." leading to a real impeachment, so that may be tricky. Another State Funeral might be awkward to explain.

Mr. Biden has a medical history of bleeding stroke . . .or it may be that his handlers taper-off the medications that keep him lucid, till he appear at some public function as a drooling idiot and they use the 25th Amendment to get him gone.

I do not wish tragedy or ill health on anyone. It maybe that I have read too many John Grisham novels, but this is waht I see coming in the next few months.
President Jerald Ford was n ot elected to the office of Vice President or president. Yet he filled the top slot after Nixon.

And that is the pathway that would allow Hillery Clinton to pass the Glass Ceiling like Alice stepping through the looking glass.

I believe that then Sen. Biden was convinced to run late in the primary process to keep Sen. Sanders out of it . . .with the assurance that he could/should resign for "reasons of health" soon after swearing-in.

When VP Harris showed that she was less able than Mr. Biden they had a problem. And now it is coming to a head with the international and internal issues starting to boil over.

I look for MNs. Harris to leave first. I don't think she will go quietly or willingly. If the Clintons are involved in any way I expect a murky tragedy of some sort and a State Funeral. Then someone will follow in the political footsteps of Mr. Ford to fill the VP slot. And THEN Mr. Biden will have to leave for some reason. If he doesn't go via the noble hero's route . ."(health and time with my family") he will have to leave as Spiro Agnew did, having been indited by a Grand Jury along with his son, Hunter Biden.

Yet, the Democrats will not want him to be shown to have actually committed " . .treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors . . ." leading to a real impeachment, so that may be tricky. Another State Funeral might be awkward to explain.

Mr. Biden has a medical history of bleeding stroke . . .or it may be that his handlers taper-off the medications that keep him lucid, till he appear at some public function as a drooling idiot and they use the 25th Amendment to get him gone.

I do not wish tragedy or ill health on anyone. It maybe that I have read too many John Grisham novels, but this is waht I see coming in the next few months. Originally Posted by ICU 812