Clients that are a NCNS

Hard to believe any man would have the nerve to show up at a provider's door without an appointment!But I know it happens. I avoid even driving by, unless it is on a street I normally travel. I sure wouldn't stop! One provider might see me walking by, but she happens to live in an area where I was exercising before I ever knew her, and when I walk by, I keep moving.

I have heard from years ago that some guys think it is funny to trick a provider into renting a room and then laughing about it! What kind of a cruel sense of humor is that? She may have really needed the income, and now you have caused her an unnecessary expense! What is funny about hurting someone and causing them hardship?

Through good or bad, I have kept the same Eccie handle and have had the same phone for a long time. If I have to trick a lady in order to see her, why would I want to see her? I sure wouldn't expect a good time from her!
So sorry you're having to deal with this, Lauren. I also heard from another traveling lady that Arkansas, particularly NWA, is getting a bad reputation in the surrounding areas for this B.S. and it's turning ladies away. We have to do better, fellas. Say what you mean, mean what you say. If you schedule, show up. If you don't know for sure, don't schedule. Yeah, meetings run late, and traffic happens, but it's the exception, not the rule. Man up and do the right thing.
Agree with hogmanjones
Enthusiastically endorse both those rules!!!
Here's an out of the box solution which might require more thought, but just putting it out there: Institute a loyalty system. Perhaps every hour earns you a point. You can redeem points for added time on sessions or specialty outfits or just whatever you'd normally upcharge for.

But points get deducted for bad behavior. Say, a straight NCNS costs you four points. A cancelation with less than two hours notice costs you one point. Whatever. You know your business better than I do, so you'd be able to work out those details.

But give each client a number and have them pick a password. That way if they have to change their burner number, identification is easy.
That is innovative and I like it. Kind of goes along with my post about how to organize and run everything for everyone centrally with reliable income for the providers.
Here's an out of the box solution which might require more thought, but just putting it out there: Institute a loyalty system. Perhaps every hour earns you a point. You can redeem points for added time on sessions or specialty outfits or just whatever you'd normally upcharge for.

But points get deducted for bad behavior. Say, a straight NCNS costs you four points. A cancelation with less than two hours notice costs you one point. Whatever. You know your business better than I do, so you'd be able to work out those details.

But give each client a number and have them pick a password. That way if they have to change their burner number, identification is easy. Originally Posted by scribe479
I think this idea about a cumm and go card or a frequent flyer incentive would be great for both sides and I agree that there should be a pentlity for ncnsq
Yes this hobby has changed and not for the good Originally Posted by CatMan4u
I could not agree more