Bullshit lies and a possible psycho bitch!

There are rumors being spread about everyone all the time. Raging and getting all butt hurt doesn't solve any problems, in fact it can make them worse. So what, some lady doesn't want to see you, there are thousands more running around ready and willing. Raging will only make other ladies shy away for fear that you will rage on them.
  • Colby
  • 06-30-2012, 10:22 AM
That is the spirit MrDark!!!!

NOW that is showing YOUR TRUE CLASS there!!!

Enjoy and keep moving forward!

Hugs! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I have visited with Me.Dark a few Times an their have never been any issues ! He has always been very kind and gentle unless we had talked about something different before we had a session. I would see him again with no problem.
I pay attention to what kind of language a guy uses when he posts. If he uses words like psycho, crazies or calls women bitches, then I tend stay away from that kind of guys. THIS is abusive language to the tee!!!
Its like my Dad told me, when you interview for a job, never say you left your previous one because you could not get along with your boss.
That is the spirit MrDark!!!!

NOW that is showing YOUR TRUE CLASS there!!!

Enjoy and keep moving forward!

Again , the voice of reason. Wish it were contagious . Story tellers have been and will be a problem on both sides . I'm happy the truth always comes forward... just a little later than needed .
Does your bum still need some attention?
Does your bum still need some attention? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Meeeoooowww. Yessssss!
I'll see you BECAUSE some psycho is trying to bury you. Men trying to get away from psycho providers have been 100% great guys, without fail.