Providers running like the Olympics

Ladies and Gents....this is a temporary shit storm due to all the Feds working to disrupt the human trafficking and this being an election year. LE won't go away, but it will call down after November 8th. You f you want to be safe, then stay off BP, and be ready to screen.
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
I agree with Muff on this one. Most every bust in the past 10 years has been linked to BP some way or another. Screening is more important than before and just simple reference checks won't keep you safe. Ladies make sure to tighten up your screening, gents don't give the ladies a hard time with screening.
Y'all
Have Fun, Be Safe
XoXo Destiny XoXo
Noooo!!! we supposed to do 1 more double .but I understand tho. I actually been wanting move to the coast for awhile now! just family stuff is what keeps me from moving yet Originally Posted by kiki2012
Please don't leave Shreveport, Kiki, or I may never get to play again when visiting your city. I'm now considered a "newbie" to other Verified Providers even though I've been around as long as Muffin Man (I think) but not on a regular basis.