A Relationship...

I've met a couple that I really wish we had met from another site.
It happened to me. Here is a pic of us!

Personally, I haven't had a "relationship" in years...it does get lonely and sometimes I long for someone that I can open up to and share life with...unfortunately, being in this hobby most guys don't consider me the girl they want to take home to meet their mother. I'm pretty resigned to spending my life single...but if it did happen, that would be awesome. I'm just not expecting it to.

Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
How did u get a picture of me with my main squeeze? Aren't there rules about publishing pics without permission?
If I met the right person, I would give a shit where or how I met them, just focus on getting to know them.
Hate to burst the bubble for some of you but no real man let's his woman sell herself to others for sex.
As you don't know me or almost the entire world, quit ASSuming you know what the rest of us think or feel. Speak for yourself all you want but all you do is make yourself look like an idiot when you claim to speak for all men.

Hate to burst the bubble for some of you but no real man let's his woman sell herself to others for sex. Originally Posted by Iluvwomen
As you don't know me or almost the entire world, quit ASSuming you know what the rest of us think or feel. Speak for yourself all you want but all you do is make yourself look like an idiot when you claim to speak for all men. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Amen!
As you don't know me or almost the entire world, quit ASSuming you know what the rest of us think or feel. Speak for yourself all you want but all you do is make yourself look like an idiot when you claim to speak for all men. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yep. You would think you would find the least judgmental folks on a site such as this but I'm continually amazed how that isn't true.
Amen! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I am happy to see that 2 members of the Johnny5 crew are still together.
RIP AL

CG
I want to marry an AMP girl!!!!!!!
Amen! Originally Posted by berkleigh

I am happy you and J5 seem to have hit it off. I hope it lasts a long long time. I know you have been looking for awhile. Its tough, expecialy in our little hobby world. But heres hoping you two are the exception. I know I though I had found such a person here and it was fantastic while it lasted. I still wish she would give it another try but life moves on.

Enjoy each other you 2 while you can.
Some of you are really good actors. Ashley Kensington when she was around stole a piece of my heart. She was so damn good of an actor it actually felt real. She even met my whole family at my sisters wedding we attended together. I was full of all kinds of emotions because I thought my health was rapidly deteriorating. I haven't let myself come anywhere close to that since.
OK Bubba I'll speak for myself. There is much more to being a real man than genitals. I just don't believe that any man who allows or goes along with their partner selling themselves for sex is really looking out and taking care of them like they should.

JMO.

Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
So you are the guy who had a gerbil surgically removed from your ass?

As far as really getting involved in a "personal", non-money compensated relationship with a provider goes, I think there are many guys on here that are trying to be "capt'n save-a-ho" and 9999 out of 10,000, you get burned or worse, but because there is that "chance" of that supposed dream happening, there will be guys that keep trying to do it. Alot of ladies have GPS and unfortunately, if they are a provider, than that percentage count quadruples, and once that mindset kicks in, you, the hobbyist, have a snow ball's chance in Hell, to have a long standing, healthy relationship with her, especially if through the hobby is how you met her.