Tar babies?

I gave a good beating in the hole....You do not see sup around here anymore do ya....I caused that melt down...

The only thing that counts for me as a beat down would be if you could physically whip my ass.... I am sure those wusses could not beat themselves out of a wet paper bag.....
  • Booth
  • 08-03-2011, 02:28 PM
I gave a good beating in the hole....
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I wouldn't touch that line with a 10' you know what!
I wouldn't touch that line with a 10' you know what! Originally Posted by Booth
Thats OK I have nothing against little people....
Raw Deal, my first thought was to totally ignor the ignorances of that extremely bias/racist picture. More importantly, Im wondering why the Mods have allowed it to stand.

Given the fact that you are taking a jab at Booth. I am sure there is another way you could have express your dislike or displeasure of him.

MODS..................remove the pic. please.
(staff edit; image removed; ztonk)
oh man, Humpty is definitely trying to break the record for fastest banning.

too bad about Raw Deal, that was one of his better usernames yet, fit him pretty well.
Can someone please remove those cartoons. That shit is just offensive.
Can someone please remove those cartoons. That shit is just offensive. Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike

Yeah, who cares about real atrocities, when you can get your panties in a bunch over funny cartoons.

(staff edit; image removed; ztonk)
  • Booth
  • 08-04-2011, 08:34 PM
It's not every day that someone gets banned twice in the same thread.
I think you can do better Booth, you just have to try harder
  • Booth
  • 08-05-2011, 08:23 AM
I think you can do better Booth, you just have to try harder Originally Posted by budman33
I don't follow you but that's nothing new.
It's not every day that someone gets banned twice in the same thread. Originally Posted by Booth
That dude has been banned twice in the same thread many times. Sometimes in the same day.
Why does "raw deal" wear his hat crooked? Does he know that it is on crooked? Will he get mad if I tell him? Would it be easier to leave the hat where it is and adjust him and the Earth's gravitational field (the hat, or "Mr. Hat" as he is known in Colorado, wearing the person)?

We could always straighten the hat with a tire iron.

I'm willing to go with the consensus