Encounter: Jay at Blue Spa is Wild & Passionate, I dub her "J. Edgar Hoover" for Her Thorough Investigation of My Desires, and Her Hoover Vacuum BBBJ Style!

She’s so good.
She’s so good. Originally Posted by jkc 7594
and fun.

the best sessions for me, are the MILF's who are wild, passionate, and fun. Korean ladies have a particular brand of fun, a playfulness I don't find from other ethnicities. Jay embodies the definition.

Jay has this magnetic attraction that keeps me returning again and again, wherever she may be found (now at Blue).

What a charmer! (The BBBJ helps as well . . .)
SO fine!
Set up for tomorrow... hopefully I will get Jay-ed
Set up for tomorrow... hopefully I will get Jay-ed Originally Posted by Ghostrider
your tomorrow is now today

Jay is uber-sexy, you will forever have October 12, 2019 marked under "dates that changed my life".
She is definitely worth seeing
  • Jtbc
  • 10-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Saw Pepsi the other night. Loved how experienced she was. Looking forward to seeing Jay follow up
You will not be disappointed with Jay
Chung, I have been reading up on Jay and you mentioned the Hoover vacuum cleaner. How does she compare to Penny or Lexy as to BBBJ?
  • HSL
  • 10-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Wen a provider lacks youth and beauty flowery descriptions r needed to pique readers curiosity, nice read nonetheless
Jay is a Sex Goddess!

no need for flowery descriptions, I simply transcribe our encounter.. the Apostle Paul did similarly, regarding a different form of Heavenly experience.
I saw our loving Blue Jay again this week at Blue; what a charmer!

"The lady is a champ."
Is that a Kung Fu grip