JOHNNY FOOTBALL MANZIEL

I think if K State loses there will be too much money in a game featuring ND which network executives will not want to pass on.

But if ND loses and K State wins, I see Bama getting the nod over them, and I wouldn't have any real problem with it.
If Bama gets back to the title game I'd want to see them play Oregon, it's the only team I think has a shot at beating them

Of course the "Luck of the Irish" might prevail as well
Hope Oregon will be an underdog in that game, would love to pounce on that money line.
Well...will he win the Heisman or will the voters not give to a Freshman...again? We all know Adrian Peterson got shafted!
I'm a little late posting this, but what do you think all of those "Bama fans" thought when the Aggies started doing all of their "Aggie Stuff" after that victory.

You gotta love it.

They still have to change the words to the War Hymn, though. The tune is the best ever written, but the words just don't work any more.
Just think. All Johnny Football wanted to do is play for UT. Mack Brown you can definitely say "You Dropped the Ball on That One" I hope all you UT fans appreciate that one!
Aggie fans should thank Mike Sherman, he's the one who recruited his ass lol
I'm a diehard Texas Longhorns fan but I feel that Johnny Manziel is the ONLY one who deserves to win the Heisman Trophy!
I keep hearing different stories about where he was supposed to go and who offered him scholarships.

1. He wanted to go to UT but they didn't recruit him.
  2. He was supposed to go to Oregon but changed his mind.
  3. Rice recruited and offered him a scholarship.
Who knows. I guess he will clear the air sometime.

University of Texas and LSU are places that get all of the talent in the state but don't have good coaches!!!
I believe the trend of the cream of the crop players from the state going to LSU and UT is about to change. I'd imagine alot of the high school talent is eyeballing A&M as a desirable destination.

Cottonbowl: Texas A&M vs UT! I hope this happens!
I believe the trend of the cream of the crop players from the state going to LSU and UT is about to change. I'd imagine alot of the high school talent is eyeballing A&M as a desirable destination.

Cottonbowl: Texas A&M vs UT! I hope this happens! Originally Posted by JMorrissey
Well I think a lot of kids from Texas are going to start going to A&M so they can play in the SEC. I can't recall how many UT games I saw this year on TV but it wasn't many.

BTW Who has the UT Network!?

Cottonbowl: Texas A&M vs UT! I hope this happens! Originally Posted by JMorrissey
UT better pray they don't end up in the Cotton Bowl with A & M........That's a massacre looking for somewhere to happen..............
If a Coog could not win the Heisman, I suppose it might as well be Johnny Football!

But a Freshman? Who woulda thunck it?
He did it again folks, the guy has video game speed with that ball in his hands.

Lots of teams going to be tanking for this guy.