Tell me what your Fantasy is;)

Hey REB, we're discussing fantasies, not delusions... Originally Posted by nuglet
you are right, what was I thinking?
Anything involving fishnet . . .
Unsuccessfully tried to upload a Big Bird photo. Now I'll never get my fantasy. Do you at least have a rubber chicken suit?

If that's asking too much how about this?

You wear a moo moo with your hair up in curlers while bitching at me to get off the couch and go take out the garbage and pick up some Tampax.

I'm sick and tired of this single life being completely free to do Whatever I want, Whenever I want while dating Whomever I want. Would you marry me for an hour?
Aw Reb, I have never cancelled on you
  • Paven
  • 10-06-2010, 06:34 PM
I was a devil in a blue dress once, that was pretty fun.
Just yesterday I had a gentleman request I pick up a naughty nurse and french maid costume for his next visits. There are plenty to choose from right now with Halloween around the corner.
Some fantasy's never go out of style!
I'm sure you'll find something cute!
Tess
Why not put a table on your head and go as gum?
[QUOTE=tron;643403]

Works for me too! I have a strange vinyl, latex, corset Kate Beckinsale and vampire fetish.
Just yesterday I had a gentleman request I pick up a naughty nurse and french maid costume for his next visits. There are plenty to choose from right now with Halloween around the corner.
Some fantasy's never go out of style!
I'm sure you'll find something cute!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Tess, while you would make an awsome naughty nurse or french maid, you are undoubtedly one incredible Lady Texan