Have a chance for two girls. Should I?

• DSK
  • 12-05-2016, 05:45 AM
If you can't tell when they are faking it you aren't paying attention.

95% of the time they are faking it. If genuine female orgasms are important to you, get a girlfriend. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
If they are faking it 95% of the time, which I believe, why even try to figure it out?

I've got a wife, girlfriend, and mistress. Only the wife is a believable person.
I paid 5 grand for conversation.

.... Originally Posted by yitzchak
Well, sure you did, sweetheart. Because 2 girls plus you makes 3 girls and when you put three girls in a room they're going to talk.
Just beware, if the girls are really into each other you may get kicked out of the bed while they have their own fun.
Not all fantasies are that much fun when you get down to action.

You need much research first, as evidenced by many of the cogent counsel above.

Think twice or more about paying extra above and beyond the individuals' hourly rates.

After all, each of them only has to do half as much work!

ijs
I would say if you have the opportunity to be with two women that are really into pleasing you during the process, AND enjoy being with another woman, it is really hard to beat! I think that you should enjoy what I can imagine is not something you will experience everyday.
The key is for them to both enjoy the experience, and to not leave you hanging. It is a delicate nature to make sure all parties are included with none feeling left out. But, when you can accomplish that, what fun it is
I would say if you have the opportunity to be with two women that are really into pleasing you during the process, AND enjoy being with another woman, it is really hard to beat! I think that you should enjoy what I can imagine is not something you will experience everyday.
The key is for them to both enjoy the experience, and to not leave you hanging. It is a delicate nature to make sure all parties are included with none feeling left out. But, when you can accomplish that, what fun it is Originally Posted by Adina Andrews
This is spot on, and it happened to me in Philadelphia six weeks ago. Two gorgeous woman totally into each other but they both got off watching me boff the other, like I was an in house stunt cock. Outrageously hot and fun.
For 5 grand, I'd stay a week and there'd be much more than conversation.

I say, to the OP, do it. Especially if the two ladies are really into each other. I absolutely love women and prefer doubles...but when you're with 2 women that aren't into each other or aren't into women it can be a bit challenging to have a worth while double.
My philosophy is I get in where I fit in, if you catch my drift...with a woman and a man, I have a variety of choices of things to lick...touch... suck...it's a playground of awesomeness.
Awee. Sorry! That didn't post correctly...I was trying to quote a reply to the original post.
For 5 grand, I'd stay a week and there'd be much more than conversation. . Originally Posted by GigiGabore
You say that now, but if you read the posts I've made here, you may reconsider.

In spite of that, five grand for a week?

That's only 30 dollars an hour.
You say that now, but if you read the posts I've made here, you may reconsider.

In spite of that, five grand for a week?

That's only 30 dollars an hour. Originally Posted by yitzchak

Well then I'd say you're getting a helluva deal! Only kidding with you dear
:-P To be honest, my overnight is 1500...I've not spent a week with someone, but 5,000 may convince me. I'm not hobbying to get rich...maybe rich in orgasms!
Oops..
Can I say that here? Hahaha

Hey, all in good fun ♡♡
I don't think ocean mentioned a fee, it was yitzchak that paid 5Gs for conversation somewhere, unles. I missed something.

But if I had dreamed of doing it, it may be a once in a lifetime adventure. Let your little head lead the way!
Threesomes are fun with the right participants. If it is on your list do it!!!
... it was yitzchak that paid 5Gs for conversation somewhere Originally Posted by greyghost48
It was in her mind.
it was yitzchak Originally Posted by greyghost48
Don't believe anything putzchak posts. He/she is a fake with multiple accounts.
The key is for them to both enjoy the experience, and to not leave you hanging. It is a delicate nature to make sure all parties are included with none feeling left out. But, when you can accomplish that, what fun it is Originally Posted by Adina Andrews
I say, to the OP, do it. Especially if the two ladies are really into each other. I absolutely love women and prefer doubles...but when you're with 2 women that aren't into each other or aren't into women it can be a bit challenging to have a worth while double.
My philosophy is I get in where I fit in, if you catch my drift...with a woman and a man, I have a variety of choices of things to lick...touch... suck...it's a playground of awesomeness. Originally Posted by GigiGabore
See this is totally my #1 fantasy and I have no idea how I can make it happen here in the US, financially at least. Going two hours with a single provider is a always a great, great time. Trying to decide if it's worth the extra going in blind, because I've never met either and don't know their chemistry.