***Haters.***

Everything is great for me. I let the positive outweigh the negative. True haters are miserable cuz they can't stand to see others happy or are doing well. Hopefully they will learn to change what's been beating them up inside or what not. I appreciate ya'lls comments
What's the quote

"Haters gotta Hate" Originally Posted by snoopdogg
"Lovers wanna love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to p!ss on you."- Dave Chapelle
Well now, who could argue with that modern day poetry?

"Lovers wanna love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to p!ss on you."- Dave Chapelle Originally Posted by Can I Play Too???
Can't imagine why anyone would bad mouth you. As I recall you are about as nice as they cum
I can't stand negativity and always aim to "kill with kindness". These days, I don't really give a flying fork what others say about me. I have heard it all and just laugh at the jerks. KARMA!!! Stay strong... You are beautiful. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Well said Angelina, negativity most unnecessary. I always ignore the drama and just continue to stay focused on the big picture
Remember nobody can make you feel bad without your permission. You have total control over you!
When you fall off a horse, you just gotta get right back on, girl!

Buck up and chin up!

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade! unless you don't like lemonade.

Be a lover, not a fighter!

If they say something bad about you, it has to be because they hate themselves!
Screw em! Consider it a compliment...If you are not being hated on, then there is something wrong!
Look Rand...I think many of these classy ladies made it more than clear that they are far above such trifling human emotions as negativity or occasional pessimism and certainly don't need a self aggrandizing smart ass to sarcastically comment on their threAD when they are trying to give each other support and happy thoughts against "haterz".

When you fall off a horse, you just gotta get right back on, girl!

Buck up and chin up!

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade! unless you don't like lemonade.

Be a lover, not a fighter!

If they say something bad about you, it has to be because they hate themselves! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
So what is this about?
Look Rand...I think many of these classy ladies made it more than clear that they are far above such trifling human emotions as negativity or occasional pessimism and certainly don't need a self aggrandizing smart ass to sarcastically comment on their threAD when they are trying to give each other support and happy thoughts against "haterz". Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
While I appreciate the attack on my character and sticking up for the ladies (I guess the men who posted are not classy or positive), you should take your own advice and refrain from posting negativity in this thread.

So what is this about? Originally Posted by austinkboy
Either haters or positivity. I'm not sure.
Actually it was me being sarcastic and tongue in cheek myself and making an attempt to flirt with Rand which I guess he didn't catch today. It's ok...maybe next time. I still think you're sexy regardless, you just sit there and look pretty baby.

* Let your smile be your umbrella!

While I appreciate the attack on my character and sticking up for the ladies (I guess the men who posted are not classy or positive), you should take your own advice and refrain from posting negativity in this thread.

Either haters or positivity. I'm not sure. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Actually it was me being sarcastic and tongue in cheek myself and making an attempt to flirt with Rand which I guess he didn't catch today. It's ok...maybe next time. I still think you're sexy regardless, you just sit there and look pretty baby.

* Let your smile be your umbrella! Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Just a small suggestion, since there is no tone of voice in written words: Use [\sarcasm] tag next time for clarification of either bitchiness or an attempt at humor. HTH.
Hmmm...duly noted.

Just a small suggestion, since there is no tone of voice in written words: Use [\sarcasm] tag next time for clarification of either bitchiness or an attempt at humor. HTH. Originally Posted by Can I Play Too???

* Let your smile be your umbrella! Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
No worries, Hannah. I just don't understand sarcasm very well.

Only thing we have to hate is haters themselves.