Linkin20, 124greatg & a bunch of negativity

Thank you so much for the heads up!
Sorry to read about your bad experience. My experience with you indicates you are great lady deserving of proper respect. My only complaint is our schedules have not matched up recently. Been way too long.
She is awesome just saw her again. I can't sleep. Seeing her again tomorrow. As much as I can. I like atfs . Right cotton. You all mine. lol. Cheers. Drinking driving tonight. Hope I make it on my way see this girl. You all get some candy. She drinks too. Even better. Originally Posted by linkin20
Drinking and driving to go see a provider and hoping he makes it to see her

Comment he made on his own recent review
Let me add here that my girl, Janae, is the best there is, hands down. Never had anything less than stellar experiences with her on all fronts. Not to mention she’s the coolest, the classiest, and just one of the loveliest all around people in the world. Anyone who speaks down about her immediately loses all credibility in my book. I know better.
Let me add here that my girl, Janae, is the best there is, hands down. Never had anything less than stellar experiences with her on all fronts. Not to mention she’s the coolest, the classiest, and just one of the loveliest all around people in the world. Anyone who speaks down about her immediately loses all credibility in my book. I know better. Originally Posted by TristanThick
I totally agree with statement. Janae you rock!
Drinking and driving to go see a provider and hoping he makes it to see her

Comment he made on his own recent review Originally Posted by Analeese

I honestly don't even think he drinks, just an excuse for his erratic behavior. He can't explain it otherwise.
Sorry to read about your bad experience. My experience with you indicates you are great lady deserving of proper respect. My only complaint is our schedules have not matched up recently. Been way too long. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Let me add here that my girl, Janae, is the best there is, hands down. Never had anything less than stellar experiences with her on all fronts. Not to mention she’s the coolest, the classiest, and just one of the loveliest all around people in the world. Anyone who speaks down about her immediately loses all credibility in my book. I know better. Originally Posted by TristanThick

I totally agree with statement. Janae you rock! Originally Posted by Sir Axl

Thanks guys! I'm blushing a little. I do admit that my scheduling was rocky the last few weeks, but with a few minor adjustments, I'm back on track.
+1. Janae understands great service. That’s the end of it.
I wonder if linkin20 or 124greatg will reply to this thread and explain their side. The fact that they're ignoring this thread is quite telling. I use the word "they" but I agree with Janae that they're one person, both their writing styles are too similar to each other. I bumped this thread because I noticed that at least one is still actively posting as if nothing's happened. Originally Posted by VeryClean

Don't hold your breath, it might be a while.