Did Hunter leave his laptop on purpose?

In a letter to his dad, “you’ve crossed the line”!!!!!!!!!

https://resistthemainstream.org/read...ource=telegram Originally Posted by bambino
In a letter to his dad, “you’ve crossed the line”!!!!!!!!!

https://resistthemainstream.org/read...ource=telegram Originally Posted by bambino

I mentioned that possibility when it first came out in another thread about the laptop.
I mentioned that possibility when it first came out in another thread about the laptop. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The difference between you and I as that I know nobody gives a fuck.

You think the nation's fate rises on your every post! Originally Posted by WTF
... Then WHY do you troll-about Bambino's threads all the time
IF you don't care??

#### Salty
My bets are on that all Biden’s “Handlers” are hoping that “nobody cares”

In today’s “Bizzarro World”, the legal system might look at that as a certified defense in a Court of Law.

“Your Honor, we ask for a dismissal because no one gives a fuck”.
... Then WHY do you troll-about Bambino's threads all the time
IF you don't care??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Why do you give a shit?
My bets are on that all Biden’s “Handlers” are hoping that “nobody cares”

In today’s “Bizzarro World”, the legal system might look at that as a certified defense in a Court of Law.

“Your Honor, we ask for a dismissal because no one gives a fuck”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sounds like Trump’s defense team’s strategy.
I mentioned that possibility when it first came out in another thread about the laptop. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
More fake bullshit
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2022, 08:12 AM
Nah, I’m laughing at you. Because you take yourself seriously. You’re legitimately stupid. It’s not an act. Originally Posted by bambino
Nobody gives af what you think.

When you gonna get that through that thick ass scull of yours?

I realize nobody gives a fuck what I think....when the fuck are you going to realize how utterly insignificant you are? You're on a God damn hooker board trying to mostly spread horseshit from some fucking guy named "Q".

Go do something productive....take food to an animal rescue, volunteer at a homeless shelter or step in front of a speeding train but for God's sake do something productive for once in your life.....and take that butt licking Salt Again with you
Whaddya mean, WTF?

He goes to GET food at an animal rescue, but only if the roadside is devoid of free protein.
...step in front of a speeding train but for God's sake do something productive for once in your life Originally Posted by WTF
Tou. sure seem upset for someone on a hooker board that no one cares about...
Whaddya mean, WTF?

He goes to GET food at an animal rescue, but only if the roadside is devoid of free protein. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Blimey! ... Four posts - a sentence or two at a time.

Now THAT'LL surely UP the post-count.

Better do a few more - Bambino and the other lads
are catching-up! ... Hurry!

### Salty

When you gonna get that through that thick ass scull of yours?

I realize nobody gives a fuck what I think....when the fuck are you going to realize how utterly insignificant you are? You're on a God damn hooker board trying to mostly spread horseshit from some fucking guy named "Q".

Go do something productive....take food to an animal rescue, volunteer at a homeless shelter or step in front of a speeding train but for God's sake do something productive for once in your life.....and take that butt licking Salt Again with you Originally Posted by WTF
You obviously care. You just went of on a 3 paragraph rant Professor Poofter!
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2022, 04:19 PM
Tou. sure seem upset for someone on a hooker board that no one cares about... Originally Posted by texassapper
How well you do not know me.
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2022, 04:21 PM
You obviously care. You just went of on a 3 paragraph rant Professor Poofter! Originally Posted by bambino
I don't even care,if you think I care