Got Shorted Yesterday

sorry sweet treat ..... glad you are ok
Sounds more like a real date than an appointment. Video games, "hung out on prior occasions", and had a prior session (singular, just one), and then going to get food.

If he wasnt paying you for those services, then maybe he didn't feel the need to pay you for the bed business.
+1 bbl
After reading the OP's response, it sounds like the dude came by to hang out off the clock with you and then, according to you, you wanted him to be on the clock BCD. Are you sure he knew he was on the clock BCD? I wasn't there and neither was anyone else other than you two.

Just pure speculation on my part, but maybe this dude thought you guys clicked and didn't think he would be invited over to drink and play a silly ass video game and then get charged for some ass.

I am not defending the guy, but I am just curious to know how you decided on BCD time and whether he agreed to pay for it.

I realize it may sound crazy on this board but believe it or not, some guys can get laid for free and if a girl is cool with having them over for drinks and games, that could have been his mindset and may have just got pissed off when a donation was requested and decided to say not only fuck the food and bringing it back, but also fuck this money hungry tease and drove his ass home with no plans to ever deal with you again.

As Dannie said, some things aren't worth posting. You probably would have been better served by dealing with him by keeping it private. Now, every video game dork is going to ask you for off the clock game and booze time.
One of the great benefits of this board is that we get to see the outsides of some beautiful ladies. Sometimes, we catch a glimpse of the inside also. I find it curious that sometimes the inner beauty doesn't quite measure up to the outer beauty.

Of course, I would never name names. You figure it out.
You mention that you hung out with him many times before. Why is there need to mention about his references who said he was good & fun and obviously you have had fun too with him if you had already seen him numerous times.

His previous good references prior to your many sessions really have no meaning/merit for the shortage. He was an established client of yours and he took advantage of you which sucks. Your screening was good and valid. He did a wrong thing and should correct the matter and be called out.

All that should have been said was that an established client of yours took advantage and shorted you.

I hope he makes right and pays you and no one cheats you again.
I think the lesson here is, is that one has to keep business seperate from pleasure. If you are going to have someone over for pleasure that you have had for business before, then you can expect the unexpected from him..He obviously read in your mind that the 2 of you were having such a good time, that he extended playtime into no-pay time. If you let a man take an inch, he will take a mile. I am sorry this happened to you, ( as I am sure we all have had things happen to us as providers over the years) , so let this be a lesson learned...MONEY BEFORE HAND!!...
I think the lesson here is, is that one has to keep business seperate from pleasure. If you are going to have someone over for pleasure that you have had for business before, then you can expect the unexpected from him..He obviously read in your mind that the 2 of you were having such a good time, that he extended playtime into no-pay time. If you let a man take an inch, he will take a mile. I am sorry this happened to you, ( as I am sure we all have had things happen to us as providers over the years) , so let this be a lesson learned...MONEY BEFORE HAND!!... Originally Posted by melissa012
WTF!! They agreed on a session. He got laid and didn't even have the common courtesy to bring back some dinner. She may have been too trusting but he still stiffed her and she is doing her part to warn others.
WTF!! They agreed on a session. He got laid and didn't even have the common courtesy to bring back some dinner. She may have been too trusting but he still stiffed her and she is doing her part to warn others. Originally Posted by RangoFett
You have alot to learn! Just because you get laid, does not mean that you have to buy dinner (that actually does sound like a date then a session). She makes enough money for the session, (assuming her does not run out on her like this guy did), to buy her own dinner!

I think the lesson here is, is that one has to keep business seperate from pleasure. If you are going to have someone over for pleasure that you have had for business before, then you can expect the unexpected from him..He obviously read in your mind that the 2 of you were having such a good time, that he extended playtime into no-pay time. If you let a man take an inch, he will take a mile. I am sorry this happened to you, ( as I am sure we all have had things happen to us as providers over the years) , so let this be a lesson learned...MONEY BEFORE HAND!!... Originally Posted by melissa012
I thought that "business" was GFE and the IOP, (Illusion of Pleasure), and that the session was suppose to be all about a good time, not just a business transaction, maybe I am wrong. If you gave a guy an inch he will take a mile, well the same can be said of a provider, if you go over and above her donation rate once, being your choice, then she will expect it the next time you see her. Very few guys have done what he did, as far as shorting her, much less, not paying a penny, which gives all hobbyists a bad name, and the same can be said vice versa about the shitty "going through the motions" service, if that good, as well as the drama that some providers are known for.

There has only been 3 times in all my sessions I have had that I have paid upfront, so that is a blind statement. Most guys are trustworthy enough, especially the "vets" of the board and/or if you have seen him before for a session, as in this case, that the donation is not required to be collected up front, but to each their own. I do agree that if he is new to see you, then you might want to get the donation first, or at least, have him lay the money on the dresser, fan it out, and leave it there, even if he has these "glowing" references from others.

Now that I have reread your post, you have seen him once, supposedly got paid your regular rate when you did, he gets in contact with you to see you again, you once again check his references for some reason, then you make the session appear to be a date, with other than just bedroom activities, which can be a good thing. Not that you are a clock watcher, although I have not had a session with you, (but from my conversations with you, you probably are), and you let the guy overstay his time that you assumed he was paying for, but you should have said something to him if you are that "anal", again from my conversations with you, you appear to be. Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but the BCD portion of your session was done, I would have asked him for the donation before he went to get you something to eat, after all, you had only seen him just the one other time and that would be very reasonable. Not to make light of the situation, but I bet he had no cash on him to begin with and then after he left, working up an appetite, he went to go get HIM something to eat!

Once again, sorry that you got ripped off, Savannah.
I dont even like the op but right is right and wrong is wrong... she got ripped off!! If he agreed to a session he should have paid. It does not matter if they were hanging out ect ect if he agreed he was going to pay he owes her for the session period.

He got her to trust him and feel comfortable and he betrayed her trust.

Yes she should have got the donation up front but obviously she trusted him being they had met before and did a great deal of hanging out. Im sure she has learned her lesson no need to dig into her further.
  • GNG
  • 04-01-2012, 10:04 AM
I'd be curious to read the hobbyist's account of the events...
JJ... first... i had to keep trying to refocus on whta u typed because i kept staring at ur ass... but that was very classy of you what u typed!
I'd be curious to read the hobbyist's account of the events... Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
He created the handle of his less than a week ago, has 1 post and 0 previous reviews, but he has all the glowing references and is an established hobbyist. I doubt that will happen, at least, not from that handle, if he chooses to respond.
It is a little telling that he agreed to get food and bring it back, but never returned. Maybe he was beamed up by Jules UFO animation.
+1 on Juless ass.
  • alex1
  • 04-01-2012, 06:16 PM
This might be off topic, but what game was it?

By the way OP there's only 30 days in April, not 31 ...