Uh oh!!! Quick people!! I need help!

I can't believe that I missed your birthday!!! We will have to get together soon, now that I'm back in town, for a belated celebration.....guess it's my turn to be on the giving end of the spankings.
I can't believe that I missed your birthday!!! We will have to get together soon, now that I'm back in town, for a belated celebration.....guess it's my turn to be on the giving end of the spankings. Originally Posted by shelby sinful
That would be fun to watch!

Huck
He He everyone knows i love the ladies as well and Sadie umm umm...he he spankings lets get to it i say lets PARTY!
Umm i know i gotta get into this train!
Hmmmmm. Is there another closet wino here or are you just trying to exploit Sadie's bi-side, Alexis? UMMMMMMM ......BOTH!

Pardon me, I'm going to the wine cellar and making sure its well stocked . . . Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I can't believe that I missed your birthday!!! We will have to get together soon, now that I'm back in town, for a belated celebration.....guess it's my turn to be on the giving end of the spankings. Originally Posted by shelby sinful