The Handshake

He also bowed. Its reflexive.

did you see the glower on the set visage of michelle during Obama's selfie?
did you see the glower on the set visage of michelle during Obama's selfie? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes, the Obama selfie at Mandela's funeral. How dignified. That's our POTUS.
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 07:17 AM
He also bowed. Its reflexive. Originally Posted by gnadfly
With that height difference it's pretty hard to shake hands and not bend forward.
Fuck 'em in a few hours someone will photoshop a pic of him giving Raul o BJ.
the real issue, which Obama should well know and should have been informed about, is that raul was fidel's enforcer and torturer..and the word on the street is that he is a joto (the j is an h sound I believe)
He should have made Raul give him a high five and move his hand around. It would have been funny seeing Raul jumping around.
He should have made Raul give him a high five and move his hand around. It would have been funny seeing Raul jumping around. Originally Posted by bambino
duuuuhhhh-hhiuuuhhh-hhuuhhh-hhuuuhhh!

Yeah you right pissant. maybe Raul woulda Faln down on his face and shit, too!
You can be magnanimous when you've kicked ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like you?
Like you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wallowing in shit again? Oink oink.
The right wing hero walked out when Raul spoke . How rude was that?
  • CJ7
  • 12-11-2013, 10:48 AM
With that height difference it's pretty hard to shake hands and not bend forward. Originally Posted by Old-T
especially if you're speaking to the individual you're shaking hands with, and assuming there's a gap in language differences ...

heathens yell and say HUH at funerals, its a reflex common with inbreds..
At a funeral, I prefer a handshake or nothing at all. If somebody hugs me then I know I'm fucked:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 72godfather_hugscazale.jpg (18.5 KB, 22 views)
All the Shit that goes on in China, and this is a problem?
especially if you're speaking to the individual you're shaking hands with, and assuming there's a gap in language differences ...

heathens yell and say HUH at funerals, its a reflex common with inbreds.. Originally Posted by CJ7
Drivel